Reviews for Rescue and Recovery
tander2950 chapter 27 . 1/27/2019
Excellent
Valerie chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
I loved the story...need a sequel!
MissWritingStoriesObsessed chapter 27 . 3/18/2016
This was really good, I am glad it has a happy ending!

Well done!
MissWritingStoriesObsessed chapter 24 . 3/5/2016
This was really good, I can't wait for more!
Good Job :D
Narkybynature chapter 21 . 2/23/2016
AWWWW! Thanks for all the nods! We should be thanking you for writing such an absorbing fic!
I did wonder if Mared had been raped... so glad she wasn't! Sian is right... but will it drive a wedge between her and Lloyd!? By the way I'm typing this with a dog sitting on my lap and leaning on my wrist... Thats how committed I am to this story!
Narkybynature chapter 20 . 2/23/2016
Is Sian jealous of Delyth? She's a bit sharp with her. Getting a hug from Tom Matthias is quickly becoming one of my most sought after interactions. *Sigh* I love that the two halves of the team are thinking the same thing... sign of a good leader. I really like that Delyth doesn't trust Prosser either... although i'm not sure if I trust her... ooooh! who can we trust?!
Narkybynature chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
I don't think I've ever envied a character as much while pitying them at the same time. Poor Mared... lucky Mared... watch the bruises! Love it...
Narkybynature chapter 18 . 2/15/2016
Ouch! Once again poor Mared, first with the phone calls and then the shower on fresh injuries... one silly error on Mareds part, she should have offered to wash Toms back... I would have... hee hee! Kissing Tom... what a way to end a chapter. I can't wait for more... its really really enjoyable putting these 2 through the ringer!
Narkybynature chapter 17 . 2/15/2016
And the caravan too... I suppose Tom will have to move in with Mared so... Good idea! Did I mention I hate Prosser the tosser?! I do love a bolshy Sian though
Narkybynature chapter 14 . 2/15/2016
Oh my God! What have you done? That tosser Prosser... they better be okay! Great update, really mean cliffhanger!
Narkybynature chapter 11 . 2/15/2016
"bellligerant, hard working, tortured soul" what a perfect summation of his character. beautiful! Lucky Mared waking up to bare chested Tom... Who could resist that!?
MissWritingStoriesObsessed chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
This was really good, I like where this is going.
I hope you update soon!
MissWritingStoriesObsessed chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
This was really good! I am really liking the way you're involving the whole team.

I can't wait for more!
MissWritingStoriesObsessed chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
This was really good!
I can't wait for more, I do hope that you have a happy ending in mind, both Mared and Tom need it!
MissWritingStoriesObsessed chapter 12 . 1/28/2016
I loved this chapter! I hope you decide to add more soon.
I am enjoying how you are involving everyone and not just Mared and Tom. It's really, good!

Can't wait for more!