Reviews for Hermione's Solution
DarkBalance chapter 26 . 8/13
I think that I like this version of events better than your first go 'round. Before, the story has seemed very slice-of-lifd and plotless. Now, although it is still similar to what you had before, there feels like there is a plot now. Hermione seems less like a lone survivor, and more like someone who lost everything including herself. She always gone back in time out of desperation, but this time it was more that she chose to go back. Hermione had a choice to move on, but she chose to go back and fix things. That makes Hermione more of a dynamic character than before, I think.
Jatheus chapter 26 . 8/11
My goodness! Things seem to be taking a dangerous turn. (time-turner pun intended) Someone once said, bad things happen to wizards to mess with time. I'm not sure about these Malfoys, but then, everyone else has already surprised me... so, why not. :D
Jatheus chapter 25 . 8/11
Okay, I absolutely loved this chapter! Those little snakes were so much fun! I especially loved the little green snake with aspirations of grandeur. Their interactions were so cute! :)
SoulSiphon chapter 26 . 7/31
Oho i cannit wait to read more!
Monica636 chapter 26 . 7/31
great work can't wait for the next update...
JayBat chapter 25 . 7/30
I loved this one. Esssssstela, the little garden snake with a big personality, and apparently a rich reptilian fantasy life!

Hermione smiling innocently and "it runs in the family", really funny.

Thanks, looking forward to your next.
2lazy2login chapter 25 . 7/29
Omg that is actually so freaking adorable, lil estella and tom, d'awwh
JayBat chapter 23 . 7/27
Ooh, two quick updates, thank you.

Love the chess match. Smart characters are always so interesting, don't you think? I mean people, too, not just characters. :-)

It's always fascinating (and humbling, in a good way, as you have Septimus feel) when you meet somebody new, and you don't necessarily think there's anything special about them, and then they SHOW you they are wicked-smart, just in a way that's different from yourself, and it's just a really good feeling.

Looking forward to your next. Hermione is gonna have some 'splainin to do over Spring break, when you get there. :-)
JayBat chapter 22 . 7/27
Oh god. "Here. Come here." Perfect. I was hoping she would. And, of course, simultaneously exactly what Tom needs (care, attention, love), AND a perfect stalling tactic. Because you really, really shouldn't be telling a 9-year-old "Tom, I'm a time-traveler from the future, and in my timeline, you, ummm, well, you sort of are the most evil wizard to ever walk the face of the earth. So, ummm, let's just go change the entire future, shall we?!". Yeah, probably not.

But there's hope. I love it when there's hope.

"Is there a reason you care so much about dental health", LOL!
SoulSiphon chapter 23 . 7/27
Awe that's sweet
JayBat chapter 21 . 7/25
Thanks for the update!

I love your Cedrella, and Tom breathlessly watching the two older students. He hasn't been manipulating or lying, not that we've seen anyway, so of course I'm in constant fear that part of his personality is still there and will come out!

Looking forward to your next.
Rossi chapter 20 . 7/25
Continue please, I want and boyfriend for Hermione, love tom, is it so cute, I think tom overprotective to his mother because of love, it is this mekes sense
Monica636 chapter 20 . 7/23
this is just lovely please update soon...
KmyD chapter 19 . 7/19