Reviews for Friend, Please
Kyogan-Saori chapter 8 . 4/21/2016
Please don't stop with this awesome story. :)
QueenKatrina22 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Gray's world felt gray lol
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Great story, I'm really loving this. Please get the next chapter up soon.
this.profile.is.down chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Yeah finally!
rosaji chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
Oh no! gray why ! After this long and that happens! I hope he is able to fix this.
this.profile.is.down chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Oh god, i can't wait for the gruvia encounter! Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2016
can hardly wait to see what's next.
IrrelevantGirlie chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Please continue this excellent work! Normally I don't like AUs unless they are done well, and person, this one is done well.

Your reader,
I.G.
OhGodWhy151 chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Oh my god this story! I just found it on Tumblr and read the whole thing in one go and I LOVE IT! The fluff is just so soft and sweet and I love the thought of Gajeel being really protective of Juvia after being with her for so long. I hope you update soon because I can't get enough Gray x Juvia in my life and hope that she has just walked into Gray.
rosaji chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Ohhhhh poor Juvia I feel so bad for her I hope things go better for her soon
glittering-couch-potato chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
this chapter was...GOD! that was intense. and kinda scary how much i can relate... and how good you portrayed the feelings. cant wait for the next chapter ( i hope its gray she bumped into)
this.profile.is.down chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Hope you feel better. Thanks for the chapter, i can't wait for them to meet again!
rosaji chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Oh I have to say that Gray has no luck entering his own apartment, maybe moving would be good for him because this is the second shock he has in a week or 2. I like the anxiety he feels for the letter, he really is curious and also wants to value the letter. I'm looking forward to their meeting .
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
Oh my, i read it in one go and i am dying for more. This is good. Update please
kary chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
Omg how can you do that? How can you write so well? I m pretty jealous there... you always choose the right word for bringing feelings! You re so skilled impress. I don t know how express the happiness that i feel when i m reading your update! Thank you so much! I hope the next one will be soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »