Reviews for Sticky Note Syndrome
Cthepolkadots chapter 11 . 2/5/2018
Great story! I can't wait to see how it ends.
vxrs chapter 10 . 12/1/2017
My heart candle handle this. The relatable af anxiety... the sweetness... I can’t handle it.
vxrs chapter 11 . 12/1/2017
I AM SCREAMING
erinleigh121 chapter 11 . 6/29/2017
Awww
It's back chapter 11 . 6/17/2017
I got so excited to see you updated! And I was not disappointed !
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
dshell99 chapter 11 . 6/16/2017
JFC...Honestly, despite the trauma, I prefer his friends helping instead of enabling him. Maybe w Kevin around more often, they'll be more inclined to support him in helpful ways instead of a quick fix that doesn't really do anything to make him feel better.
MissPurplePaladin chapter 10 . 6/10/2017
Oh my goodness im in live with the story Hoping for another update soon!
Needmytrash chapter 10 . 4/30/2017
I made an account just so I can get a notification for this story's update! Absolutely love it! Your writing style flows so well
Clobon chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
So cute
sekanikahn chapter 10 . 3/25/2017
I love this story. It's so good! You're an excellent writer.
Falling-Pixie chapter 10 . 3/17/2017
Oh. My. Fuck.
This is one if the most compelling and well written stories I have read for KevEdd. Every thought, every curse, every moment is placed perfectly.
The moment with Kevin drumming his fingers on Edd's solders to calm him down, made me cry so hard. I suffer with anxiety and depression (though thankfully not this bad) and it just touched me so much. Because he knew that D was freaking out and knew how to calm him and was patient enough to lull him. Finding someone who will put up with your mental problems and help them too, is a treasure.
Over all, marvelous plot and characterization. Many spelling errors, simple things that may have just been missed, but easy enough to read. INSTANT fave and follow. I HAVE to know when this is updated. Luckily, looks like you don't wait years to do it lol. Can't wait for more!
dshell99 chapter 10 . 3/14/2017
While I'm glad Kevin and Edd are able to connect deeper, I'm a bit horrified by Ed and Eddy's actions. They're not helping him, they're enabling him, if inadvertently. This isn't what best friends do. Bullies, sure. But not friends. And that makes me sad for their friendship. They can do better because Edd deserves it.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
So I'm really confused. A archieveofyourown account exists under your name with the same storys (so it is definately yours) but a person called Seals4ever32 also has this story on their account as well...I'm really confused as to who is the real author or not. If any one wants to explain here's my blog/stardonyxx

But regardless. I really love this story and hope it is continued.
Kat chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
Write more chapters, please!
dshell99 chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Dude. Omg. I love this so much. Please update as soon as you can.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »