Reviews for Where is My Mind
peacenohaters4all chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Miles needs to get help. I love him. Nice chapter
Amethyst Beloved chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
The tension between Miles and Esme is pretty good. There's something delicate about the relationship that they have. It's as if there was a line when Miles crosses it, he's punished.

I referenced the first chapter of your fic in my latest chapter of Next Class: The Missing Triles Moments (Square). I hope you'll find the time to check it out and let me know what you think of it!
MilesAboveFantasy chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
OMG. I thought this fic was dead. I'm so happy to see it getting more. I loved the darker concept of this fic: that Miles is so addicted that he would turn to what is essentially prostitution to get drugs. It's an idea I've wanted to explore more since reading this fic, since drug addicts often turn to such behavior to get by.

You know how it is? You love a character so you want them to go through practically everything? (... I even have some whacky sci-fi ideas written down for Miles!)

I'm intrigued by your Esme. I typically view her as close to evil as a teenage girl can be, but this fic paints her as the victim. She really likes Miles and is hurt that he ran off without her. This contrasts with how Miles views her - someone who might deny him the drugs he needs. But perhaps both are true.

I hope to see more of where this goes :D
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I'm in the middle of writing a Next Class Missing Triles Moments fic and I'm horribly stuck at the Hollingsong chapter. My good buddy MilesAboveFantasy told me about your fic and I am intregued with the way you've written the way things could have went down at the club. At first the idea of Miles resorting to a form of prostitution was horrifying but the more I thought about the mysterious cocktail and the missing pants, the more it made sense. Reading this chapter is definitely a possibility of what could have happened that night. Do you have a Tumblr? I can see myself referencing this chapter when I write my Hollingsong chapter and I'd love to credit you if I do.
MilesAboveFantasy chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I recognized your name when you favorited one of my fics and instantly remembered this fic when I looked at your profile (I also read another one of yours recently when I was digging through the archives).

I enjoyed the darkness of this fic and it has spawned a bunny I never got around to writing. Some blurry sex the next day that Miles barely remembers having adding a whole new layer of distress to his hospital visit the next day (plus, I doubt that guy actually gave him the pills, he seemed shady. And if he did it was only to keep him around for more like Esme).

The line about Esme refusing to give Miles drugs for a week was extra dark for her and I loved it. I definitely see her as one of the more 'evil' characters this show has seen and wouldn't see it above her to deny him drugs now that she has him addicted to get whatever it is she wants.

Anyway, thanks for the favorite and it was nice to re-read this dark-fic.
Kin chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I think you have the power in you to give us another chapter, I mean, if you wanna
hannahsviolets chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
hunty you gotta write more this is so good
Vintagegirl1920 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Hello. I'm a boarding school girl,who goe to an all girls school your stories make before bed time Fun I lovvvve miles and Maya as a couple. Can you write more fics on them I love your work as much as I love this couple milexmaya forever !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Ugh please review this I've been looking high and low for some Miles-centered angst.
peacenohaters4all chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I loved this chapter. I feel so bad for Miles though. Maybe for the next chapter you could do something with Miles's siblings (cause his parents don't care about his wellbeing) worrying about him. Also, Zoe has done drugs in the past so friendship there would be possible. Zig and Miles friendship is amaIng and since Zig was a drug dealer... Well, there are a lot of things you could do with this.