Reviews for Impose
Queen White chapter 39 . 4/16
I read this chapter yesterday (on April 15) and thought it a wonderful coincidence that you chose the same date for Piers’ birthday.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 50 . 4/13
I'm sure they wouldn't have let Harry hand over the real cloak and I thought it seemed like it wasn't the real one. Why when Sirius was fighting Peter did he not try and use spells such as accio or homenum revelio? He's an auror and would know such spells and since it isn't the rarest cloak they shouldn't have been protected from it.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 37 . 4/12
I know you'll probably get tired of me reviewing with the same kind of review, but other than her supposedly being pretty I really don't see what her sees in her.
I love what you've done with all these long AUs - maintaining the story with differences must be difficult. I've been binge- reading all of them. As usual, this whisker of an escape by Wormtail is exciting - Lucius almost got caught! I like the way the characters have aged and matured, and you've kept major events, like Dora's pregnancy, even though it's time- altered by a few years. Mostly, I'm glad Harry has Padfoot.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 27 . 4/12
Why didn't Sirius recognize Crouch? In your stories you mentioned that smell was partially based on emotion, however, you also mentioned that Harry could tell who his godfather was and who Hermione was just by their scents. So, why didn't he recognize him when they were standing very close in the elevator?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 25 . 4/12
It's hard because Sirius doesn't know about the time turner and the kids are too young or then get special lessons to learn about tracking charms, which I'm assuming exist in your Harry Potter world, otherwise they could have grabbed the cloak gone back in time hidden under it hit Peter with the tracking charm after he got into the alley so they didn't chance him hurting her killing anyone and everything played out like it was supposed to except he now has the charm on him and then somehow turn the charm over to the aurors so they could find him.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 24 . 4/12
I STILL don't think that Harry would like Cho after he found her with a group that was bullying Luna. Something else in this chapter though that none of the characters seem to have thought of at least not yet is that while it was dumb for Harry to go after Peter when he didn't have a wand, Peter having his wand meant he could have gone back to Voldemort and presented him the twin wand to his wand he already has.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 21 . 4/12
I meant to put this more than a chapter ago I think. Anyway, Harry seems like a really nice guy in this series and he hated the bullying at the dursleys, even if he thought she was pretty I don't think Harry would take kindly to another bully or someone standing in a group and not doing anything when others were bullying someone. That person being Cho, well her as the potential bully and Luna is the victim. If the others he was with heard and could tell what was going on him with his superior senses definitely would have known. Yet he still fancies her? I don't think so. I realize it's your story, but if you're going with everything you've already written instead of drastically changing how Harry is fundamentally or as you've portrayed him as then this doesn't make sense.
That was unexpected! I thought it was Ginny they wanted. Good distraction. Also, oh hell, Dursleys again? Ugh.
Thanks for including Hermione's punch!
Zoya1416
I'm binge reading this series and loving it. Looking forward to the time when these are on AO3 and I can bookmark them all to keep.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 4/11
Why doesn't Wood organize a second string? For if any of his players get hurt enough that they're knocked out of the game?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 9 . 4/11
I meant to put this as a review for the last chapter but forgot. Why didn't Harry think to take out a memory of his dream, or if he did not do that because I think it was Draco using a pensieve not Harry, why didn't Dumbledore suggest it? Especially since he has one of those in his office?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 4/10
So, you didn't actually say how Dobby was freed. What happened?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 4/10
I was thinking and you forgot about muggle studies as an elective.
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »