Reviews for Impose
Now you're ending the stories in as stupid of places as the chapters.
tomascatts chapter 48 . 4/13
It was wormtail with the candlestick in the room of requirement.
Getting your pronouns a bit mixed up aren't you?
Dontworry chapter 37 . 4/13
Yeah fuck that! Bitches like Cho too much damn work.
Dontworry chapter 31 . 4/13
You end the chapters in the strangest places.
tomascatts chapter 23 . 4/12
I think Harry's doing very well for a 13 year old. When I was 13 I yanked the pony tail of the girl I liked, splashed through a puddle next to her getting dirty water all over her dress, then tripped her as she walked down the bus aisle. Sigh, sadly our love affair never got going.
Tomas chapter 16 . 4/11
Why would you stop a chapter there?
SanFranMom chapter 1 . 3/10
Thanks for another great story! I enjoy your twists on the original, which keep me guessing. Also, your books do a better job of developing the relationship between Ginny and Harry than the originals do.
Anon chapter 51 . 1/9
This story is fantastic, but so very frustrating when you know about the Room of Requirement but can’t tell the characters. Why didn’t they ask the house elves though? Dumbledore and Sirius have both been in the room before though it was something different. They knew that Pettigrew was on the seventh floor. Why not ask the elves and the elves would tell them about the Come and Go Room? Also why is Harry so frustratingly angsty and (minorly) thick. He needs to pay more attention to his studies and also respect his teachers.
DJArla chapter 53 . 12/19/2021
This was so intense! I spent the second half of the book talking myself out of skipping to the end to read how it worked out. I’m so into this world you have created. In this story I especially loved the Dursley’s, Dudley the most. I was so hooked the whole way through and can’t wait to keep reading!
nire47 chapter 30 . 11/16/2021
Hahaha! I forgot about Marge. Ooof... this is going to be fun.
Pr0xim4 chapter 40 . 11/1/2021
This chapter was so beautiful and touching...
Masterfully written!
Pr0xim4 chapter 19 . 10/27/2021
Currently rereading the I-series , and although a few months back, having read the available content I had left a review...However, after reliving these amazing scenes written by you, i felt the urge to drop a praising comment, because you truly deserve it!
The ambiance, the conversations, the characters are handled with such authenticity that it seems like I'm reading the original work of JKR for the first time, once again. Believe me when I say it, if there's magic in this world, it is woven in your stories. I feel privileged to be able to experience it for free, and I deeply appreciate the energy and time you invest in this project!
I wish you all the best, and thank you :)
Westeller chapter 21 . 9/26/2021
I don't get it. Sirius knows there's a hidden room in that corridor, right there. It's where Dumbledore stashed his bike. He knows he had no idea the room was there before. He knows it's not on the map. And even if he didn't remember, somehow, Dumbledore would. It's way too obvious what's happening here and *he should know*.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/23/2021
This would've been the best one in this series if it wasn't for the silly climax, author. That rather dragged the whole thing down. Still worth a 7/10 though.
1,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »