Reviews for Impose
Majerus chapter 40 . 5/28/2019
That's some terrifying stuff there.
Some of those revelations go a long way toward revealing some of his self-loathing :(
Majerus chapter 39 . 5/28/2019
Peter really does have amazing luck - or something amazingly magical - if he can roam the halls and remain unseen on the map.
Unless.. unless he has fiddled with the map to allow himself to stay hidden, and in doing so he left them the map as it would give them a false sense of security?
Majerus chapter 38 . 5/28/2019
I suppose Harry is going to forget his dream - where wormy was clearly plotting to get him and his cloak :/

Oh, and I can only hope that that's the back of cho - and more importantly that despicable shite marietta.
Majerus chapter 37 . 5/28/2019
Yes Hermione, your 13 year old male friend is clueless about girls.
The fact that a 15 yr old girls is chasing after such a younger guy is bad enough, but with her age she is still too stupid to figure out that he's just young is proof enough that Ravenclaw brains are not all they are cracked up to be. Besides, she's a nasty bint, letter her rot.
Majerus chapter 36 . 5/28/2019
I assume that Robards has figured out Sirius' role in distracting the Aurors.
I hope.
Majerus chapter 33 . 5/28/2019
That was fantastic, a very fun chapter, and definitely what I envision the Burrow to be like with company arriving :D
Majerus chapter 32 . 5/28/2019
Crud, I hope Marlene will be ok.

Is it a mark of how little Snape trusts Sirius that he'd rather floo directly to the Burrow than to fire-call first... or a mark of how much he believes himself trusted by the Weasley's that he didn't think a fire-call necessary?
Majerus chapter 31 . 5/28/2019
Oh hell that was funny, the fact that Ginny and Molly didn't even flinch was priceless.
The fact that Sirius and Snape didn't manage to keep a lasting peace just makes so much more sense than... really any alternative :p
Majerus chapter 30 . 5/28/2019
Well, what have we always said about Harry?
If there's trouble to be found, it Will Find Him! lol
Majerus chapter 29 . 5/28/2019
Again, it was nice to have teens being teens, but much nicer to see them sort it out.

Oh Dudley, what fun lies ahead for you :)
Majerus chapter 28 . 5/28/2019
Well, it's almost refreshing to see a bunch of teens acting like a bunch of teens lol

At least Draco said 'Sir', not 'Professor', on the way out.
Another point in Draco's tally, he has become far and away my favorite character.
Majerus chapter 27 . 5/28/2019
Shite, I hope Marlene slapped Sirius a good one, allowing someone to come up and attack him!? What the hell Black?

The dementor timing couldn't have been worse :(
I have no doubt that the kids will get their stuff figured out, but that was an unfortunate series of events.

Wow, Colin is so single minded!
I hope Dumbles is there to keep him from getting kissed, he's at least good for that, cuz fudge would probably just stammer and whine while a kid died in front of him.
Majerus chapter 26 . 5/28/2019
OUCH - Snape you dumbass child... Sirius, that was a vicious thing to do in response, equally childish, but with much worse consequences than having an adult be rude to you :(
Majerus chapter 25 . 5/28/2019
It never occurred to me that Winky might be there on orders, but Jr. has been a particularly brilliant - if bat-shite-crazy - opponent, so it doesn't hurt to check!
Majerus chapter 24 . 5/27/2019
Saved the wands, and hopefully wormy didn't get any of that blood...
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »