Reviews for Impose
Steve-Arkarian chapter 21 . 4/12
I meant to put this more than a chapter ago I think. Anyway, Harry seems like a really nice guy in this series and he hated the bullying at the dursleys, even if he thought she was pretty I don't think Harry would take kindly to another bully or someone standing in a group and not doing anything when others were bullying someone. That person being Cho, well her as the potential bully and Luna is the victim. If the others he was with heard and could tell what was going on him with his superior senses definitely would have known. Yet he still fancies her? I don't think so. I realize it's your story, but if you're going with everything you've already written instead of drastically changing how Harry is fundamentally or as you've portrayed him as then this doesn't make sense.
That was unexpected! I thought it was Ginny they wanted. Good distraction. Also, oh hell, Dursleys again? Ugh.
Thanks for including Hermione's punch!
Zoya1416
I'm binge reading this series and loving it. Looking forward to the time when these are on AO3 and I can bookmark them all to keep.
Zoya1416
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 4/11
Why doesn't Wood organize a second string? For if any of his players get hurt enough that they're knocked out of the game?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 9 . 4/11
I meant to put this as a review for the last chapter but forgot. Why didn't Harry think to take out a memory of his dream, or if he did not do that because I think it was Draco using a pensieve not Harry, why didn't Dumbledore suggest it? Especially since he has one of those in his office?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 4 . 4/10
So, you didn't actually say how Dobby was freed. What happened?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 4/10
I was thinking and you forgot about muggle studies as an elective.
Kioko Yasu chapter 40 . 3/22
AS chapter 35 . 3/10
I'm curious if you'll reveal how Crouch did know to have the Portkey set up on Eric in Intensity! I have a love/hate relationship with how you've been building up to all of the work that went into the Triwizard Tournament for some of Impose but also Intensity. Really adds to the intrigue.
AS chapter 15 . 3/8
Harry's Animigus form has been twoish years in the making with his friends, and it was so good and worth the wait! "I've picked up a few tricks from Padfoot..." - in addition to Draco putting the connection together.
AS chapter 7 . 3/6
I love how you've touched on Colin and Hermione's fear of being behind and how the events of their first/second years really did force them to miss several months of lessons - I'd never thought of it like that, but of course the victims of the basilisk would have struggled after missing so many lessons.
Imaginer.012 chapter 16 . 2/5
I mean this chapter, not 17! But again, great job!
Imaginer.012 chapter 17 . 2/5
As always, love this! I would check this chapter because there were some formatting errors and I think parts of the story were somehow deleted.
olivia71295 chapter 6 . 1/25
Poor Hermione being hurt like that in this story! I just feel for all the characters. Here's to hoping no one dies in the next (except voldy and his gang)
1,387 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »