Reviews for Impose
Guest chapter 51 . 3/15/2018
I stumbled across this series last week and I am IN LOVE with your storytelling. Everything is so complex and well-thought-out that it's more like an alternate universe rather than a fanfiction. You truly have a gift with words; I can't wait for the coming chapter(s)! -Tavi
Quinnmarie chapter 51 . 3/15/2018
I liked this chapter! It was sweet that Ginny is taking Harry to the common room. I also liked the Draco and Ron back and forth. I really enjoy your story
Guest chapter 30 . 3/15/2018
So excited Aunt Marge has made an appearance. Personally i thought the Dursley visit was going a bit too well! I love a strong Harry but i'm a bit mean in that i appreciate a good amount of angst to make it hard for him.
MuggleCreator chapter 51 . 3/15/2018
Love this. Bonding and character development! Yay!
anne mmlade chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
I just want to give little Ron a big hug and tell him everything is going to be ok. Great chapter!
SiriPhoenix chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
I LOVE this chapter! It is so touching, and the thought processes and voices of the characters are so strong. I adore the development of these kids and their dynamics.
almostNEET chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
soothing. that's the word i would use for this chapter. at least for the second part.
also loved how Ron's inferiority complex came to the forefront now. you are one hell of a writer.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
Amazing chapter
HermesDay chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
This is one of the few fanfictions I've read where Ron's character is actually believable. Thank you for making him a real person, and giving him the credit he's due. I loved the conversation between him and Draco - it just seemed so Ron.
HermesDay
Kioko Yasu chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
I love how much more organically your developing Ginny and Harry's relationship. In Cannon, their romance felt so sudden my first read through. After about a dozen rereads over the years, I can pick out the little stepping stones that lead to it, now. But I feel like the relationship your building for them is so much stronger than 'Harry suddenly realizes his best friend's sister is hot' Even if you end up not putting them together for whatever reason.
katmom chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
Thanks for the update. Glad everyone had someone to talk to.
Revliledpembroke chapter 51 . 3/14/2018
Yes. I imagine it's rather difficult for a 13 year old who's had a, well, not quite pampered, but certainly not "kill or be killed" kind of life to deal with such an event, maiming someone like that.

Course, I read a rather influential book once, from the young adult section.

"A dead enemy ain't an enemy no more (Voldemort doesn't count)."

Who knew a book about talking animals, all with varying British accents, could be so harsh? But it's true. It's also one of the great problems I have with the Harry Potter books. A Stunned enemy can be back in the fight the moment you turn your back. An enemy with his head and body in two separate places is rather less threatening.
Guest chapter 50 . 3/11/2018
Pls update soon!:)
endeavor22 chapter 50 . 3/8/2018
Wow. I just read this series over the course of 3 days and I have to say that I’m in love with this story world. It’s so fantastically written that it feels so real. I can not wait to read more because it’s so good! I honestly have no suggestions except please update soon because it sucks to wait for more since it’s amazing and the best fan fiction I’ve ever read!
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 50 . 3/8/2018
Words can't express how glad I've been while reading this entire series that you didn't follow the Evil Dumbledore trend that has taken over so many of the top stories... your Dumbledore has faults, is somewhat pro-active but still stays true to his character, and in my opinion is one of the best characterizations I've read that stays true to the book, while still owning up to his faults and mistakes. So *thank you* for that. It's a very wonderful change to see and read.

Also I love how you've 'reworked the tapestry' of the story, keeping events from canon still somewhat there but showing how they've changed based on what's occurred. And the perspectives from Tom in the diary and such! Brilliant. I'm loving it so much. Words can't even express it.
1,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »