Reviews for Impose
siriusly-random chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I'm super curious to see what you're going to do for their third year, seeing as Sirius isn't thought to be guilty anymore
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Very interesting point of view from inside Voldy's head! But I did enjoy the chapter.
Shadowhunter chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Holy cow, we've got Voldie's point of view in the mix, now! I've always wanted to see that!
Love you, as always!
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Huh...it's a bit weird going from one story that has 124 months between the time it was first uploaded and last updated (and still isn't finished) to a story that has had several sequels written within a couple of years. Quite refreshing, good job, and excellent story.
Kam chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Great as always! Can't wait for the update!
ronjon chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Oh, yes! Do get on with it! Love the repartee! Especially Harry and Draco! So glad you are continuing and letting Harry and Sirius be together!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Sniffs... :'( Update, please?
Me chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
You've never needed this before, but I'm adding you to my weekly nudge poke update? List.

Pretty please?
DauntlessBlueTreacleTart chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
YASS ITS THE REMADORA WEDDING!
...may we have the Blackinnon wedding now?
Lol. Anyways, I loveloveLOVE THIS AU! Keep it up!
Siriphoenix chapter 2 . 2/20/2016
I totally missed the posting of this, and I was SO excited to find it! Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Good grins, and a nice start to the latest installment. Thanks for the updates!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
This series is one of the best "For want of nail" series I've ever read. An actual (at least) semi-original plot, avoiding bashing, character development, fairness when treating characters (for example Narcissia can be nice and caring and a relatively good mother but still have that "racist" outlook she was raised with).

Snape and Harry are somewhat similar aren't they?
purpleread chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Oh man, this chapter's so cute! I can't believe Snape was invited! I'm happy to see Draco and Ginny along, and a nice light chapter after the heavy Ginny one (which was also amazing, btw). Thanks for the update!
Snufflepuff the Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Harry and Snape have the weirdest relationship ever. And that's saying something with Draco's personality.
almostinsane chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Now, I love this. Your series is better than Canon for me. I can't wait to read more.
1,425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »