Reviews for Impose
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Spectacular opening chapter to your POA year story!

Except for a few minor details, I've been pleased with this series so far. This promises to be an excellent continuation. I hope you don't adhere to canon ships. It's obvious that you're planning to wed Tonks and Remus, which is one of the strange canon ships that probably ought not to be reproduced. Even Remus knows it's a bad idea. You're making it work, but it's always seemed pretty arbitrary, what with the age difference and all. Please don't make a habit of reproducing all of the canon pairings. Most of the others are even worse than this one. This one at least has an explainable dynamic that overcomes the improbable age difference.

I'd especially like to see Harry paired with Luna, not Ginny or Hermione. Ginny paired with Harry is way too shallow and uninteresting - too stereotypically boy saves beautiful girl, boy marries girl, they live happily ever after - which reduces the girl to a helpless war trophy. Luna though, has insight into Harry that no other character has, and also he is the only canon character that really seems to appreciate her uniqueness. And Luna wouldn't be just a war trophy wife. Sh doesn't really ever need saving, even when she's trapped in a dark dungeon. She's got an inner strength that carries her through.

Your Draco seems to be attracted to Hermione. I'd love to see those two get together. Everybody always wants to pair Hermione with Harry, but that's a bad choice for pretty much the same reasons as Ginny and Harry: too stereotypical and too shallow; but beyond that she needs to feel superior to everybody else by showing off her knowledge all the time and putting everybody else down for not knowing what she knows. Draco grew up in a family that wants to feel superior to everybody else, so he knows how to deflate her ego when necessary; Ron just feeds her ego by playing the ignorant fool.

I'd also like to see Luna get more of a role in the series than in canon. Neville needs more air time too; and a better spouse than a cardboard character from Hufflepuff. Since Neville and Ginny both take leadership roles in DH it would be good for them to be paired.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I've just caught up the entire series. I like how you do characters, yours are deep and well defined. Not so sure about the Remus/Tonsk thing, 18 and 32 is even worse than 21 (or 2) and 35. We also know Remus is a runner from book 7 and it would seem likely he'd be even worse in this area earlier. I hope you don't follow canon with Harry and ginny. If you plan to plese let me know via PM so I can reverse what I'm about to say and not follow this story. Your Sirius is very well done as is your Harry. I like the conflict between your Sirius and Dumbledore, not enough to be crippling but still there. Your McGonigal is also a little less ... of a caricature than she is in early books of the canon series. Overall a very nice job and I look forward to following this story and its sequels if they arise. Thanks for your hard work on the series so far.
Nors chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Thank you for the 4th book in the series. I love your stories and check to see if you have updated all the time. Please keep writing I love this series!
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Yes! Yes! I love this series! Thank you so much for starting the next one! You rock.
do not doubt the donuts chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Yay! Can't wait to see how this goes~ also excited to see Draco v Lucius! love Bill so much
keeperotheflame chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
To be honest, I would recommend this to Rowling for her read so that she could read her own master piece in a completely different plot-line.
Amazing talent you've got there.
quin3218 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Loving this series! Can't wait to see how this unfolds!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Yippee! That last paragraph in particular was perfect...
Silent reader chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
What a happy start of a new story, one more horokrux down.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
4th installation in the series and still going strong! Your stories have a rare quality in them that's hard to find even in published authors nowadays.
Lollypops101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Great first chapter!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I love your series. I've been following from the beginning, and I can't wait to see what this chapter of the story brings. With Sirius already out of prison everything is uncharted territory. I love how you add so many new twists and turns, but never forget the characters or relationships this story started with. The way you portray and devolop the characters is beautifully written. On such a sad day I'm glad I had your story to come home to.
arasukishi chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
You are so so good at this. Thank you for giving Kreacher this opportunity. 3
Darkstar-ranger chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Love this series, great writing. Keep up the good work.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Great start to your new story.
1,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 Next »