Reviews for Just a Little While
mayzo51184 chapter 35 . 4/6
This was a great story! I really enjoied it! I hope that one day, you will write another story; you did so well with this one! Thanks for sharing!
mayzo51184 chapter 34 . 4/6
Awww... that chapter was great! I love the baby's name! It's a combination of Sam's and Jason's families, and I love that! Kind of wish they did that on GH. I love that Sam named her Emily, and I do think Scout fits her, but I like your name better. Loved Carly's conversation she was having to little Emily!
mayzo51184 chapter 33 . 4/6
This chapter was fun to read! I knew Sam's water was gonna break; loved Elizabeth heading into nurse mode. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
mayzo51184 chapter 32 . 4/6
you know, I always thought that Sam and Elizabeth need to just move on. I hoped they'd do that when Elizabeth had switched the paternity test with Danny, but no. Then, they had her lie about Jason, which is now over and done with because Drew is not Jason, but I think it would have been better off if long before that Elizabeth owned up to what she had done, and told Sam she was sorry, and they were able to forgive each other for their pasts. I actually think if they can let that stuff go, they could actually be good friends, and I for one, would love that! They could spar every once in a while like Sam and Carly do sometimes, , we haven't seen it in a while, but beyond that, I wish they'd just move on.
mayzo51184 chapter 31 . 4/6
Awww... Love those girls nights! I thought that chapter was very sweet!
mayzo51184 chapter 30 . 4/6
I loved you going all JaSam mode near the end, and I love that you've included Lucky's return! Lucky is a much needed character on this show! I love how you've respected the history of these characters with this story!
mayzo51184 chapter 29 . 4/6
I really loved this chapter; I have been an Elizabeth fan for years, and like you, have always hated her with Jason. I can't for the life of me understand why the writing had gotten so bad for her with having the whole Nikolas affair and all of that, but I think the writing is finally starting to get better for her, but anyway, I digress. I am so happy that you are having her be redeemed and Nikolas had gone to visit her. Now, all we need is for a Liason chapter where they talk about what happened. I always liked their friendship, and thought that they should have just stayed friends, and never be lovers. I truly believe that her great love is Lucky, and you had to mention the four musketeers! I always loved that, and friendships like that are lacking on gH today. Thanks for writing Liz's redemption!
mayzo51184 chapter 27 . 4/6
Damn! That was awesome! I'm so glad that Nikolas got his imposter dealt with, and he was the one that got to kill him! I really loved that chapter, and I like that Valentin willingly gave everything back to Nikolas!
mayzo51184 chapter 26 . 4/6
I love that everyone's finding out that Nikolas is back! Now, Come on Jason, and do us all a favor and get rid of the imposter! I hope that Nikolas and Haden will fall in love now! Loving this story!
mayzo51184 chapter 25 . 4/6
I'm so glad that Sam and Jason found Nikolas!It would be so like Helena to do something like that! I only wish GH did a story like that and redeemed Nikolas. I enjoied that chapter!
mayzo51184 chapter 24 . 4/6
That was a great Morgan family Christmas! I'm so glad that Danny got his puppy! And, he named it Scout! Danny is so adorable!
mayzo51184 chapter 23 . 4/6
I love this! I always thought that Sam and haden could have been great friends where they had similar lifestyles as being con artists, and their father's were also similar. I love that they're helping her out; I feel like it's sort of sam's way of giving something back for what Jason had done for her all those years ago, and I'm looking forward to seeing their friendship grow even stronger because of all of this! I wonder what Nikolas is doing in Greece and I'm always looking for a new JaSam adventure, so I can't wait to read on!
mayzo51184 chapter 22 . 4/6
I'm glad that Elizabeth's getting help for everything she's done, and she's starting to understand the reasons why she did what she had done. I think you're doing an amazing job with writing for her. I don't know if you've ever been an Elizabeth fan, but for someone who is not a fan if you're not, you're doing great! Most wouldn't write for her like that. I wonder what Nikolas is up to? Is this even Nikolas or is this an imposter?interesting!
mayzo51184 chapter 21 . 4/6
Oh I hope that nothing happens to Haden. I hope that Jasam and haden beat Nikolas at his own game! I'm really enjoying them being friends!
mayzo51184 chapter 20 . 4/6
Oooo! that wedding was so romantic! Now, is Nikolas gonna destroy it by doing something, and causing some drama for the happy couple? Or, is he gonna tell the truth about his part in all of this, and or is he gonna get some redemption for all he's done? I can't wait to see how he pays for everything he's done!