Reviews for The Girl with The Blue Lotus Tattoo
AngelDragon1976 chapter 1 . 3/18
Please please update soon! Absolutely love this story, I cant wait to see where your going.
defyentropy chapter 21 . 3/13
I went ahead and read this even knowing it wasn’t finished, and it was SO good! I’m trying not to hope too much as it’s been so long, but do you ever plan on returning to this beautiful story?
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 21 . 2/20
Will you continue the story
mybrat2006 chapter 21 . 2/4
Oh I like old magic coming back! Hope you can keep the story going.
artemisgirl chapter 21 . 1/2
I still love this so much
reginao chapter 21 . 12/30/2019
We miss you and your glowing butterflies. Happy Yule and New Year, hopefully those glowing butterflies bring you wellness.
AEdmo13 chapter 21 . 12/29/2019
Oh please come back to this one. I’m losing my mind a bit here.
Always-Pottermore chapter 21 . 12/16/2019
Okay last one for the night and once again sad it didn’t get anymore... xx
Isahh chapter 21 . 11/9/2019
Amazing work! Please, update!
Mrs.Thorn Winchester chapter 21 . 11/6/2019
love it please update
RionnaRowena92 chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
I cant wait to see the ritual!
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 21 . 9/8/2019
reading your au makes me sad that I want you to finish a number of your stories. as a person whom battles with depression and self worth issues I find that I can commiserate with you ebb and flow of beliefs. if it helps at all. i look at the creations of others as worlds of possibilities and reflection of a state of being. breadcrumbs of your values and words of wisdom and guidance to pass on to any and all who read them. look not at what you leave behind but what you can guide others in the future.
lia.a.karas chapter 21 . 8/30/2019
I would like an update of this story
Kallanit chapter 21 . 8/12/2019
I was just rereading this story and I was struck by a thought: what if they take Hermione to the cave that healed the scar on her arm and removed Lucius and Draco's Dark Marks? Of course, I'm sure Severus will be part of any solution but might the magic in the cave cure, or help cure, Hermione?
cbailey65 chapter 21 . 8/10/2019
I think this is my 3rd or 4th time reading this and I never get bored. Really a lovely piece of work. I hope someday you are inspired to finish it or at least add a bit more.
Kind Regards