Reviews for The Girl with The Blue Lotus Tattoo
masoxrista chapter 22 . 5/11
Its been so long but I still feel so enamored by this scene of Lucius bringing in the Hunt and Severus bringing in the Ghosts. Scary but brilliant! Hopefully this update will be joined by another sooner rather thAn later
luv4edwardcullen chapter 22 . 5/11
Omg thank you, thank you so much for updating. This was a pleasant surprise after a crappy day. I adore this story. Can’t wait until Severus sees Hermione.
Erica chapter 21 . 5/6
Por favor atualize essa historia ..
Essa história e incrível
Muita inspiração
Que deus te abençoe cada vez mais
lucialeoc chapter 21 . 5/3
bello come la fine
Willow1977 chapter 21 . 4/23
I am loving this story. I only hope you will post soon.
reginao chapter 21 . 4/10
My wifi and cable went out and I was thrilled to see I had downloaded this to read again in the meantime. One of my favorite fics of all. I hope you are well and safe during this covid lockdown. Hoping too that you will be able to continue this one soon.
elvenclaw chapter 21 . 4/4
I love this concept !
Hope you can update againa
AngelDragon1976 chapter 1 . 3/18
Please please update soon! Absolutely love this story, I cant wait to see where your going.
defyentropy chapter 21 . 3/13
I went ahead and read this even knowing it wasn’t finished, and it was SO good! I’m trying not to hope too much as it’s been so long, but do you ever plan on returning to this beautiful story?
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 21 . 2/20
Will you continue the story
mybrat2006 chapter 21 . 2/4
Oh I like old magic coming back! Hope you can keep the story going.
artemisgirl chapter 21 . 1/2
I still love this so much
reginao chapter 21 . 12/30/2019
We miss you and your glowing butterflies. Happy Yule and New Year, hopefully those glowing butterflies bring you wellness.
AEdmo13 chapter 21 . 12/29/2019
Oh please come back to this one. I’m losing my mind a bit here.
Always-Pottermore chapter 21 . 12/16/2019
Okay last one for the night and once again sad it didn’t get anymore... xx
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »