Reviews for Moon Fawn
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 7/20
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work of art. I also hope you come back to writing more to this great story.

Terri
Traveler301 chapter 8 . 7/8
Fantastic story. I can't wait for the next update.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
Millie chapter 8 . 6/29
Now that we all know Rolen is an elf, can we drop the elvish language. It' irritating to have to figure out or flip to the end to understand the conversations. Otherwise, an excellent tale. A few questions: why haven't the goblins placed Petunia & the children in a Potter property? For protection if nothing else. Violet should be accepted. As the found child is Harry, will he recover enough to go to Hogwarts or is that a lost cause? Are his injuries permanent? Will Petunia be able to care for him? Where is the 'light' side? Did the wards not activate when the children were taken into the house? How did Harry's friends take his leaving? Does he attend human school? If not, why hasn't the government put their two cents in? Lots of little plot holes. will enjoy reading the next update Thanx
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 6/30
more please thank you
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 6/29
Sounds like Harry was in the custody of DEs. If that is the case I hope the rat was Peter and he was fried extra crispy. I have no doubt that Harry is going to be in a very bad way.
azphxbrd chapter 8 . 6/29
You just made this great. I can feel for both Voldmort and Dumbledoor with that monkey wrench that just through thier plans. Good chapter,awaiting next update.
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 6/29
awesome
white collar black wolf chapter 8 . 6/28
Liked it
roon0 chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
What a sweet chapter. I love it.
roon0 chapter 6 . 11/1/2016
Poor Petunia what shocks. Its lovely that the elves found their son though.
roon0 chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
So is there a real Harry and if so where is he? I am confused but I really like your story.
roon0 chapter 4 . 11/1/2016
So Harry is the elf child? Why did the Death Eaters leave Harry with the Potters? I am sure we will find out.
roon0 chapter 3 . 11/1/2016