Reviews for Advice from above
le.pechi chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I know you got some reviews just criticizing you, but unfortunately I got to stick with them. You have the right to write whatever you want, the way you want, but it's somewhat annoying to read a bad written fic.
Please, it's "caterpie", not "caterpea".
And punctuate the dialog. All sentences must end with a period (except when they end with another kind of punctuation, like "?" "!" "-" "..."). Even when they are from a dialog.
Also, don't use comma without necessity. "'I'm fine' he said coldly.", not "'I'm fine", he said coldly.". When you stop the character speech, it's already viewed with a pause equivalent of a comma. The way you wrote makes it looks like the end of the sentence is the comma, which is wrong too.

Well, regardless of those mistakes, I still liked your story.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Capitalize your title properly.

Dialogue is written as "Hello," she said or "Hello!" she said, never "Hello." She said or "Hello." she said or "Hello," She said or "Hello" she said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, which is a verb describing how the dialogue is said. ("Speak" is not a speech verb.) In that case it's written as "Hello." She grinned, never "Hello," she grinned or "Hello," She grinned or "Hello." she grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," she said. "This is it." not "Hi," she said, "this is it." or "Hi," she said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," she said, "is it." The same punctuation and capitalization rules apply to thoughts, except you don't use quotation marks or any other ones with thoughts.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.
bwenluvver69 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
not as good as ur bwen fanfics :( pls doo moor of them they were sexy af
Soulless Suicune chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Not a bad little fic, though I generally don't read shipping stories, I thought it was nice. Anyway, just a couple things. You don't need to put Misty's POV up there, it's already apparent whose it is once you get a few sentences in.

It's not too important, but technically, names of pokemon and pokemon itself shouldn't be capitalized. I know the games have it, but it isn't grammatically correct.

I don't remember the character's well, but you seem to have them down good from what I can recall from the show.
digitamer88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
You should continue this story I think it would be interesting to see how ash and misty develop their relationship through the different regions
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This was so cute!
IamBusenburg chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Good one shot! Good job keeping it simple but interesting!