Reviews for The Most Beautiful Ones
nif-ravenpuff chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
Has it really been almost 5 years?! This was a beautiful tribute!
guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
You have said it all. Thank you.
steverogerschampagne chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Uuuuum granger is ugly as fuck
Disciple of Athena chapter 1 . 9/2/2020
Absolutely beautiful work. Made me misty-eyed and brought back feelings of loss in my life, as well as the feeling of sadness upon hearing of dear Alan Rickman’s passing. Thank you.
cloudsontoast chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
It's 7:30 am and I'm tearing up. This was really beautiful. A perfect tribute to Alan Rickman. *sigh*
hisnhers chapter 1 . 5/2/2020
Such a beautiful, fitting tribute. I must agree with those who said, excuse me while I bawl my eyes out now, or the like. I still have tears falling.

The flower was an amazing analogy.

Uses up a box of tissues...

his
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
Oh, so sad!

But frankly, I don't think Hogwarts would be heaven for Snape.
muumi2three chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
((sobs quietly))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
lacienlangfordrobinson chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
As I sit here rocking my son to sleep, my eyes are filled with tears. Mr. Rickman was, and remains, my favorite actor, and Severus Snape will always be one of the best literary characters that I've had the fortune of crossing paths with. What a touching tribute you've created. I'm a year overdue in reading it I'm afraid, but the saddness I feel for a world without him is as fresh as ever.
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
T_T this was so sad and so beautiful.. I hate that he's gone...
S chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Thank you for this lovely story. I cried heartily as I read it. In a way, I'm still coping with the death of both Severous and Alan, given that I've just recently started to truly appreciate them. I love the flower part, it's so beautiful. Thank you again!
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Excuse me while I bawl my eyes out. Such a beautiful, wonderful story and a lovely tribute to such an amazing man.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I just lost my absolute shit crying. Holy hell. I am losing it. How fucking beautiful these words are.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I'm crying. Ugghhh this was beautiful!