Reviews for Halstead: The Fortress
Nate chapter 13 . 3/26
Yeah see - ungrateful assholes like that would have me leaving for another country so that fuckwad could drown in his own piss.

Harry needs to slap this fucker down, hard.
purrfus chapter 20 . 3/1
Happily ever after. Thanks
Fangirli chapter 6 . 1/21
I was going to be bad here, and have Amycus let slip'At least I have a nose,' and then have him slap his hands over his mouth.
Fangirli chapter 5 . 1/21
Why did you separate Sean and dean, and put him with that douchebag Ron?
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 4 . 1/1
I noticed you have multiple camps. Voldemort patterned his effort after Hitler in fact I think he had first had knowledge of Hitler and spent his summers with the Hitler youth and the SS.
Romily chapter 20 . 12/19/2017
I really enjoyed this. Many more ppl should read this.
I love stories with magic of old aiding the ppl in need.
Romily chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Legitimacy?
kurokazeryuu chapter 20 . 12/6/2017
An interesting read. Thanks for the entertainment.
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 12/1/2017
Nicely done, and some very interesting ideas. Thanks for a great read!
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
"The power he knows not, is my girlfriend,"
Classic!
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
Awww, I way hoping the portal took Sirius to Avalon! Ah well, can't have everyone alive.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 17 . 10/15/2017
Thank you for not killing one of the twins off. That is one of, if not the saddest thing that happens in cannon. I hope they come back, or feature in one of your other stories. I love your voice, and can't wait to see what else you have written :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
Yey, we've got the setup out of the way, now to the good stuff! Not that I haven't enjoyed this so far. I'm just excited to see what awesome secretes Hermione is finding, what wacky schenanigians the twins will cook up to help, and what out-of-this world explanation you have for Luna (who is in my top three favorite people)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Thank you for writting this story. I feel like I will love it and regret it being over when I am done. I am happy to hear you have many other stories to choose from.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 20 . 9/21/2017
Great story! This is ny first harry/luna story, it's really not a pairing i considered previously.