Reviews for Halstead: The Fortress
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 20 . 10/15
Awww, I way hoping the portal took Sirius to Avalon! Ah well, can't have everyone alive.
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 17 . 10/15
Thank you for not killing one of the twins off. That is one of, if not the saddest thing that happens in cannon. I hope they come back, or feature in one of your other stories. I love your voice, and can't wait to see what else you have written :)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 5 . 10/13
Yey, we've got the setup out of the way, now to the good stuff! Not that I haven't enjoyed this so far. I'm just excited to see what awesome secretes Hermione is finding, what wacky schenanigians the twins will cook up to help, and what out-of-this world explanation you have for Luna (who is in my top three favorite people)
Alfa Wolfcub chapter 3 . 10/13
Thank you for writting this story. I feel like I will love it and regret it being over when I am done. I am happy to hear you have many other stories to choose from.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 20 . 9/21
Great story! This is ny first harry/luna story, it's really not a pairing i considered previously.
dragonbear357 chapter 2 . 7/29
I am enjoying Halstead: The Fortress,and so far it appears I will add it to my favorites.
stryboy chapter 3 . 7/21
I practically cried tears of joy at the mention of Sirius still being alive! You are great
BillBrink chapter 20 . 6/25
You are just so much fun to read. Thank you for an enchanting story.
BillBrink chapter 2 . 6/24
Ref. the visitors; Tom, Dick and Harry? ouch.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 6/20
Super likeable story. Sad what happened to Sirius. And I like your take on Hermione's parents most I've read don't factor in that people they know will ask about them or are just vague in stating she's going to fix their memories and may or may no have accomplished it. I'm also super happy Harry did the smart choice and dropped Ron as a friend and Hermione ditched him as a love interest.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 6/20
Ok so does that mean that the creatures Luna talks about are an endangered species?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 6/20
Pffft nah Harry wasn't being the same as Ron in blaming someone. Ron's mom died by deatheaters this was seen and confirmed but because he's bitter and spiteful towards Harry he just made it another thing he blames Harry for. Harry on the other hand saw Snape a deatheater kill Dumbledore and his death was confirmed. Regardless of Dumbledore dying Snape DID kill him before he died of other causes so there is no passing blame on that. Dumbledore got treatment on a curse he could've gotten treatment for the poison. And while Harry didn't know that Dumbledore wanted Snape to kill him and it could be seen as a mercy the old man still died by Snape's hand. Also Harry is the furthest thing from spoiled and Harry himself should know this. But yoooooo cool story bro! I like that he's with Luna.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 6/20
The power he knows not is a romantic partner. Bruh. That's hilarious with the implications! Also when did they become a couple?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 6/20
They need to do something about that guy being such a dick. Glad everything went through ok.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 6/20
Hmmm you seem to have spoken about everything relevant. Maybe it was something extra you wanted to add that you forgot? And while I'm unsure maybe Tonks giving birth? I mean how long was she even pregnant for? The only other thing I could think of is them calling all the horcuxes to them in order to destroy them. Maybe that was it? Hermione did say they needed to do it quickly and practically in one shot to decrease chances of Voldy finding out and stopping them.