Reviews for Smell the Flowers
AHealingRenaissance chapter 19 . 5/29
I'm rereading old fics I love :) There don't seem to be many good new ones being posted right now... :(
VryUnique chapter 42 . 5/17
I cried through this chapter. Great chapter!
This story started quite amazingly but currently I am on chapter 11 and right now I have to force myself to continue reading it because it is all Bella thinks this... Bella thinks that... Bella wants this... Bella wants that... Quite boring. What's more irritating is that now she thinks she should teach Edward how to live and Edward following it like a obident puppy.
Camilla10 chapter 38 . 4/25
No, you are right, it makes totally sense.
Camilla10 chapter 17 . 4/24
I'm so glad that you made of Jacob the stupid jerk he is.
Camilla10 chapter 13 . 4/24
Hi there, I'm reading it with pleasure.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 42 . 4/17
What a journey, what a story, what an amazing rewrite!
I'm stunned by the quality and depth of all the details. Everything was so well thought through, every character was mesmerizing in their personality and interactions with the others but your Bella was... probably one of the best I've ever had the pleasure to discover!
You did such an awesome job with her, I'll read the whole story again soon because I'm sure I've missed little bits and pieces here and there in my thirst to know more.
I hope you'll add more out-takes because I'd like to read more about their new life.
Thanks a million for sharing this great story with us. Until next time, cheers :)
sue1zide chapter 4 . 4/12
I wasn't expecting this to be all B's POV since it began in Alice's.
Hushi Taloa chapter 21 . 4/9
Ah - a thinking woman's Bella! I love her! Thank you for writing!
energizer bunny 12 chapter 38 . 4/5
have to agree with you on this. the Cullens never wanted power
energizer bunny 12 chapter 16 . 4/4
Sorry - I don't review often but I really like your version of Bella and Edward being more mature and able to discuss decisions reasonably as well as Bella's insights. So far I am quite impressed. In a previous chapter you commented on Charlie just wanting her to be "safe" As a parent of 3 ages 15 to 20 mixed sexes I can say most parents of my kids peers are not necessarily of that mentality. Our is very much I know you will have the opportunity and probably will so be safe and how can I help make sure you are safe. too many pregnant teens because parents want to pretend it won't happen
Really enjoyable story and take on how the twilight world could have twisted. Thank you for sharing.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/2
Smell The Flowers has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in March at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Emery Potter chapter 7 . 3/29
Oh, Bella (whose personality you made shine), you make me laugh.
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 42 . 3/26
I honestly cannot explain the depth of my love for this story! The characters and situations you created are unique but still feel familiar and that in of itself is an amazing feat. I had been following this story for a time but hadn't actually read the updates in a while (or reviewed and for that I am so sorry but I often find that I either get so caught up in the story I don't want to take the time to stop and review, or I feel that I don't really have anything to add and prefer to gather all my thoughts for the end) so i've been binge reading the past three days. The end is bittersweet for me, not that I feel disappointed in the end or that anything was unresolved, but that I enjoyed it so thoroughly that I grieve the end of it's continuation (super hype for any outtakes you write though!). This was amazing, YOU are amazing, and I am so grateful that your writing found me. Please do us all a huge favor and keep doing what you're doing.
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »