Reviews for Smell the Flowers
BookWormGirl93 chapter 42 . 5/1
this story was amazing! I love how strong bella became. and I thought it was really cute when she would say that she was squishy haha. it was sad that charlie didn't get the opportunity to walk her down the aisle. and holy crap! it made me cry when they were all killed. I was so proud of Bella when she stayed strong and healed them. I wish they could have told charlie, so that he could still be in her life.

All in all, this story was amazing, and I will definitely be reading it again! :D
crazycats7 chapter 17 . 4/8
I always thought of the hypocrisy between the Cullens and the Wolves. The wolves being the worst.
crazycats7 chapter 12 . 4/6
Though this is a good story. I don't like Bella at all. She doesn't trust anyone but herself, and she needs to take that down a notch. She will make bad choices and have regrets. She picks on Edward way too much.
crazycats7 chapter 4 . 4/3
Bella is a complete bitch in this story.
I loved loved loved your story...I loved that your Bella actually has a backbone and isn't afraid to give Edward or anyone else a piece of her mind...really, it's like you took all the negative points about Bella and Edward from the canon and and turned them into positive while keeping it as realistic as possible...
Brilliant job.
Dreamcreaters chapter 42 . 2/14
I loved this story from the first chapter to the very last.
S1203 chapter 41 . 2/10
I was literally captivating with this story! Long time didn't find something vamp so beautifully written, so brilliant storyline, so mature characters, and I am in love of that newborn Bella...Bravo! Thank you very much for sharing your talent...
S1203 chapter 10 . 1/30
OMG! I am really enjoying this! Charlie amused and Bella uncomfortable. Ha!
S1203 chapter 1 . 1/29
Looking good. Love that stronger Bella! Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 1/6
Slow going for these two.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 1/4
The Cullens are basically an anomaly among vampires. They are basically having to figure things out as they go along since there is no how-to manual for them to go by.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 1/4
I like how Charlie is taking this. I can only imagine how concerned he must have been for all this time knowing that she had no friends. A caring parent would be devastated for their child and would definitely be mightily relieved once there was any sort of friend in their child's life.
Jaygm chapter 9 . 1/4
He is definitely dispensing the information in spurts. The mate part and his love for her is being withheld. Interesting.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 1/4
Wonder how well this will go.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 1/4
It took them a very long time to find the formula which would win over Bella to at least spend time with them.
1,039 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »