Reviews for Probate
Erimenthe chapter 13 . 7/1
Ouch. That being the last memory before going home is not such a good thing I think. I'm glad that Severus didn't do anything to James (or say anything) when he saw him there. It's bad enough for Harry to see him just left there like that.

And that after the previous memory and having to hear about the Prewitt twins and talking about all the kids at Hogwarts that Harry felt guilty about.

I don't think it's going to be a good night for Harry. I hope he has someone that can stay with him and help him through the nightmares I can see coming.
Erimenthe chapter 12 . 3/10
Oh boy. That information/memory was brutal. I'm hoping that everything gets taken care of quickly to make sure everyone is safe. Harry really would go postal if anything happened to anyone else now. They need to get the rest of the DE's quickly before one of them decides to keep trying stuff.
Is there a plot to this story or is it a retelling of snipits from 5he book?
tigersage chapter 11 . 1/25
I actually picked up this story thinking it was another one. But man I was pleasantly surprised at your story. I especially find snape"s character very interesting. Not to mention Harry being overly cynical. I especially li led Harry commenting o n the snivellus scene. Wat I would really like to see is some dark humor from harry
T
That would be very interesting. I also like how Kingsley tries to get Harry to trust him but harry refuses every turn. I also liked that dialogue about you won't see Ms weasley to get a leg over or talk about how is your father.

Fan fiction handle
TIGERSAGE
Erimenthe chapter 11 . 1/16
Severus stole the notes (book?) from James and put his name on them (it)? Wow, that's a twist. At least it looks like that's what Harry is saying. I wonder what Harry will find out next.
multyfangirl20 chapter 11 . 1/6
Darn. Out of chapters of a good story.
I'll be waiting for your next chapter.
Hillnerd chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
I have enjoyed this so much! Wow! I just finished the first 10 chapters and am very excited to see where you go with this! I've literally NEVER read a fic with this premise before, and I am loving it.

Kingsley is very in character and I'm excited to see more of him and have Harry grow to trust him more.

I like that Snape isn't a saint to anyone- so am interested in seeing how Harry will grow to respect him enough to name his CHILD after him. (Though I've always assumed he names Al to sort of redeem Dumbledore and Snape to the world at large, as he hated seeing them completely condemned, and saw it as a way to publicly show his support of their good deeds)

Hearing more details about how broken the ministry is also is really piquing my interest. I love hearing details about auror training, how the govt. gets rebuilt, and all those little world-building details not addressed in the books.

When reading this I immediately started having hopes for certain things to happen: more of the Weasleys, even if it's just a hint- as they are so integral to Harry's life. See his evaluation. Have Harry not completely think his dad's the worst. And gosh, it'd be cool if he ends up teaching a bit with DADA while he's at the school :) Teacher!Harry is one of my fave things from the books with his character.

Again, very well written- and I look forward to future chapters!
Erimenthe chapter 10 . 7/26/2017
It's not always nice to have to confront yourself on your flaws, to really see what you were like to others. I hope that Harry can continue to grow and perhaps even apologize to those he wronged and feels he wronged. I don't think that is something James would ever have done.
Erimenthe chapter 9 . 5/8/2017
I really hope this is updated soon. It is such an interesting story and I would love to know more about why Snape would give everything to Harry. I can see it being because of Lily but at the same time not, because he's James' son but then again, Harry may be the most honor bound because he's Gryffindor but...ugh. Need more input..please?
pettybureaucrat chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
Lots of interesting psychological observations by Harry and Kingsley. I guess Kingsley didn't realize that Harry and Ginny aren't really a couple at this point. I'm sure Harry will find a way to become visible at some point and confront Ginny, won't he?
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Loved it. Very long list as mine is shorter.
HMRoberts chapter 8 . 2/18/2017
I've finally gotten around to reading up through this last update.
I am completely invested in the back story that you set your characters against. Compelling, very well-written, high canon-compliance while being very AUa difficult balance to strike, but you are pulling it off stunningly. My only "critique" is the chapters end very truncatedly, and then there's that one step back to the very end of the previous chapter at the beginning of the next. I find that to be somewhat jarring, but only in the sense of a read-thru rather jumping back to the end of the last chapter posted before the new one. Perhaps this could've something you could take under advisement when this WIP is completed and you give it a final polish before calling it "done". To be completely honest, even THAT much of a critique is very minor and I had to scrape hard at the bottom of the pot to even find that much because you are just THAT good! Looking forward to the next installment, particularly to discover just what Kingsley meant about his remarks regarding Hermione! Fairfarren...
Heidi
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
Harry listen. Expect headaches and surprises with her.
Herenes chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
Nice to see a new chapter. One bit of feedback, when you are talking about the national team, you only need to talk about England and not the English team or the English National team. So, for example, you'd say 'so and so is good enough to play for England' or 'they played for England' except for Gwenog, of course, she would play for Wales. :)

I look forward to the next chapter.
pettybureaucrat chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
Love Hemera, nothing like a harridan for a teacher. I suspect that Ginny (and maybe Luna) will test her sorely at Hogwarts. If Harry's going to be at Hogwarts with her, is there a chance that he and Ginny may start sorting their relationship?

And I'll be very interested as to what Hermione makes of Hemera.