Reviews for Probate
Erimenthe chapter 9 . 5/8
I really hope this is updated soon. It is such an interesting story and I would love to know more about why Snape would give everything to Harry. I can see it being because of Lily but at the same time not, because he's James' son but then again, Harry may be the most honor bound because he's Gryffindor but...ugh. Need more input..please?
pettybureaucrat chapter 9 . 4/11
Lots of interesting psychological observations by Harry and Kingsley. I guess Kingsley didn't realize that Harry and Ginny aren't really a couple at this point. I'm sure Harry will find a way to become visible at some point and confront Ginny, won't he?
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 4/10
Loved it. Very long list as mine is shorter.
HMRoberts chapter 8 . 2/18
I've finally gotten around to reading up through this last update.
I am completely invested in the back story that you set your characters against. Compelling, very well-written, high canon-compliance while being very AUa difficult balance to strike, but you are pulling it off stunningly. My only "critique" is the chapters end very truncatedly, and then there's that one step back to the very end of the previous chapter at the beginning of the next. I find that to be somewhat jarring, but only in the sense of a read-thru rather jumping back to the end of the last chapter posted before the new one. Perhaps this could've something you could take under advisement when this WIP is completed and you give it a final polish before calling it "done". To be completely honest, even THAT much of a critique is very minor and I had to scrape hard at the bottom of the pot to even find that much because you are just THAT good! Looking forward to the next installment, particularly to discover just what Kingsley meant about his remarks regarding Hermione! Fairfarren...
Heidi
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 2/12
Harry listen. Expect headaches and surprises with her.
Herenes chapter 8 . 2/12
Nice to see a new chapter. One bit of feedback, when you are talking about the national team, you only need to talk about England and not the English team or the English National team. So, for example, you'd say 'so and so is good enough to play for England' or 'they played for England' except for Gwenog, of course, she would play for Wales. :)

I look forward to the next chapter.
pettybureaucrat chapter 8 . 2/12
Love Hemera, nothing like a harridan for a teacher. I suspect that Ginny (and maybe Luna) will test her sorely at Hogwarts. If Harry's going to be at Hogwarts with her, is there a chance that he and Ginny may start sorting their relationship?

And I'll be very interested as to what Hermione makes of Hemera.
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 7 . 1/20
this is very good I hope you update soon
xDarklightx chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
I like it.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Great
hwyla chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Cyril Rathbone? Are you just giving us a clue what he looks like? or is it a 'code name'? I also wonder if he's being a bit distracted calling Harry 'Mr. Cooper' or if that is a code name as well?

Anyways - lovely characterization of a side character! Also - nice touch with Harry forgetting the need for the wand on the cork. Good thing he was able to fix that wand with the Elder Wand or they might have been in trouble.
hwyla chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Hurrah for Kingsley! I especially love that last 'order' - that 'tough' insistence that Harry will accept his help and now let's get to work!
hwyla chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Love the concept that the drawer was full of memories. I must admit, I expected photos of Lily, but this is better - presumably the memories are of her.

One big crit - you begin the fic with Ron and Hermione included at the table and planning on attending Snape's funeral that afternoon. Yet they are apparently not at the funeral? Or Harry is lying to Kingsley about their trip to Australia, for no apparent reason when he could have simply said he didn't need them to come along. It is, at least, a simple fix - just change what Harry says to Kingsley.

Otherwise, this looks like a great beginning!
BlueWater5 chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
Interesting interpretation of the first lesson.
scrappy8 chapter 5 . 6/4/2016