Reviews for Purhpciy fu hith Papuulcespi
Xaroan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this is good! i loved how u told de story. i cant wate to read yer next chapter and see wut happens next. _
Legend of Shadow chapter 23 . 11/5/2003
Wow... I've read alot of good Zelda fanfiction (Fierce Dieties' The Five and Eternal Ark, and Lady Rose's The Return) but this takes first easily. Proffesional quality, easily up there with many major authors. I am def gonna read your other fics.
Lady Summoner X chapter 7 . 7/28/2003
Curious- Whats the "Scars of the Past" is that a Zelda fic? If it is can you tell me where it is? One so good it can make you cry has me intrested. Okay Im going to keep reading on. Glad you solved that nightmare thing (which was probably a long time ago, im new to your story), that sounded scary.

~Arilla
Lady Summoner X chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
I found your name through your reviews on The Legend of Zelda: The Return. I'm a huge fan of that story, and I was just reading that authors reviews (since she didnt update) and yours sounded intresting and I found this story. It's really good, a new and diffrent view of Link's parents. I love the way you described Impa when we first saw her. I want to draw a picture of her like that (I draw fan art). You totally inspired me. I always pictured the Sheikah mysterious like that, and the explanation of the blood and the eyes is so awesome, I believe that's what really happened. I'm going to keep reading, Impa and Coquina are so sweet together. This story is on my favs.

~Arilla
Chaos Knight chapter 23 . 5/25/2003
You've got skills I never could have. You have real potential.
perfection done backwards chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
This is really good! I'm really enjoying reading this story! Keep it up!
TheKiwiPixie chapter 22 . 5/5/2003
Okay, Okay. I didn't review every chapter. Sorry. But this story is already done so I was like, I'll just review the first and last chapters.

THIS IS THE BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST

Story in the whole world! Thank you for writing it!

~kp
TheKiwiPixie chapter 2 . 5/5/2003
Yes! Finally a writing of Link's birth that is both entertaining and original. Me like-ies! Good job. Yeah! I will keep reading.

~KP
The Sixth Muse chapter 23 . 5/1/2003
Hey it's me again back with another long review. Sorry i didn't read this sooner but like every other author on this site I have a life outside of writing and I have only now got the chance to finish this story. By the way I really must say that this is quite a piece of art. My favorite character out of all of them was Coquina. She really seemed to have a spark that made her more alive. Not that all of them didn't have that characteristic but she somehow stood out more than any of the other characters.

I am thrilled to see that you are making this story into a trilogy and I will patiently wait for the chapters of both these stories to come out. I can only hope that they will flow as well as this one did. That's another thing I loved about this fic. You're writing in wonderfully written and doesn't sound redundant. I've probably said that before but there's no harm in reiterating my point. There have been very few mistakes and the ones that you make aren't noticable so I really don't have any complaints in that area. Word choice could be a little better but it's not horrible to any extent so if you do try to spice it up a little bit don't go overboard, please. Let's see anything else? I don't believe so. Get "Elements" up as soon as you get the chance.

Pretty please! Come on, you can do it for me can't you?
Tatsu-no-Houou chapter 23 . 4/29/2003
Heh, I will try and wait for the new book...but I do warn ya I get impatiant...

By the way...on the "Elements" book, can ya try using the Manga "Link and Zelda meeting"

In other words...instead of Sneeking in the castle...Link meets Zelda in the Castle Town Market while getting picked on for not having money...or knowing what money is.

heres the Manga...if ya wanna use some of it or try to gain inspiration from it.

Oh well, till then...keep up the good work!
Fred Flintstone chapter 22 . 4/28/2003
Aww . . . it's over! *pout* I hope you're working on the next book, Des! :)
I Forget chapter 22 . 4/27/2003
*Applause*

Well done! D
Rai Dorian chapter 21 . 4/23/2003
*flings marshmallows at Mido* He -is- a cretin (you spelled that wrong in the story, just so you know.) Anyway, I have to go read the next chapter. The cliffhanger was slightly annoying _~ but I can deal. :)
Rai Dorian chapter 20 . 4/23/2003
Too sad . . . must . . . not . . . cry in library! :( Well, at least it isn't over yet. Still two more lovely chappies to read.
Her Royal Demoness chapter 22 . 4/20/2003
Sorry, stupid me forgot to put in another suggestion in my first review. Why don't you submit this story to (if you haven't already)? It'd get tons more exposure to Zelda fans, and I'm sure you'd get loads of reviews. Just a thought.