Reviews for The Whole Truth
juliafan chapter 10 . 6/20/2003
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE, continue! I love it, even though I had the same idea for my story about Syd and Owen moving back to Providence. My idea is just a little bit different, so I can still do it. Anyway, the first 10 chapters of The Whole Truth rocked, and I would love to hear more!
maria chapter 10 . 6/15/2003
good job!

just wondering, was this the last chapter, or will there be more?
Val chapter 9 . 5/23/2003
Interesting chapter I can't wait to see what happens next. You are such a good writer!

Val
tingles chapter 9 . 5/23/2003
this is good, you should continue
Tink2005 chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
Nice story. Can't wait to read Part 10, I'm also sad that the story will end in the next few chapters...Will you write more storys? Lets hope so. Can't wait to read em'
Maria14 chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
continue!
Val chapter 8 . 5/6/2003
Interesting story I like it so far... keep going I can't wait to see what happens!

~*Val*~
tinkerbell 05 chapter 8 . 5/6/2003
this is the best chapter yet. Can't wait for chapter nine. Hope it's up soon!
maria chapter 8 . 5/5/2003
OMG u must continue!
heythere chapter 7 . 4/25/2003
i love this story, i hope Syd gets pregnant during all this. but im glad we finally no wut was up with the letter, u explained it well, i never would have thought robbie would have stole from Pete! great story, please continue this really soon
Providence Lover 4 Life And Eternity chapter 7 . 4/24/2003
Hey...Another awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Can't believe I got so excited about what was in the letter. LOL. Hurry up and write chapter 8. See Ya On Welcome To Providence.

Tinker Bell 05
fripsie chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
update this soon! i hope owen and syd make up, but i wanna no why tina was so physco bout heathers letter and i wanna find out wuts up with robbie. continue the story
kansascowgirl chapter 6 . 4/16/2003
love this story! its really great, please update it really, really soon! im dying to now wut happens with Robbie and Heather's letter!
90210Providence chapter 5 . 4/2/2003
i love this story, i have an idea, i hope you like it,

maybe at dinner leo would ask joanie to marry him, it would be cool, just a thought though.

LOVE THE STORY, PLEASE UPDATE! IM DYING TO NO WUT HAPPENS
providencelover chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
i love providence, i love this fic, especially since it has my fave couple in it, syd and owen! this is an awesome story, buut i dont get what was up with tina and heathers letter? please continue this story really soon!