Reviews for GroundHog To The Future
Kkkkk i loved It Continue.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
Great update I really have to watch the movies again, I love your story so far.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Awesome start to your story, you know the characters well. I love Marty and Jennifer.
cardiff1984 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Yes I did. In Groundhog Day, Phil Connors experienced just one day. I thought I'd have a challenge at Marty continuously reverting back to his original timeline prior to the Trilogy, after just two days or in time travel perspective, 18 days. Marty discovers the possibilities, but like Phil Connors, things don't always turn out perfect.

Thank you for the review, will update soon.
Koal chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Did you get this idea based on the movie "Groundhogs Day" ?
Awesome concept.
cardiff1984 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Thank you for the reviews. I hope you will enjoy the rest of the story. There will be so many more possibilities for Marty as he's stuck in the loop, and he takes advantage of it. But, there will more twists as it progresses. Thanks again!
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Well... this is getting very interesting now. Poor Marty and Doc, having no idea on how to solve the crisis. And Marty ending up staying in 1955 is an interesting twist in itself. I wonder if he would have tried such a radical solution so soon in the loops considering how much he hated the '50s in the movies, but if anything would prompt him to do that it would be both Doc and his mother getting shot (considering how desperate he was to warn Doc in BTTF I). Him deciding to date Babs is also an original idea, although I wonder if he would have decided that within those eighteen days. Then again, Marty is impulsive and he is trying to burn his bridges behind him, so from that POV it's the natural solution. Keep up the good work!
Oliver McFly chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
This story is so good! Please update soon- the ending is suspenseful for me!
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Whoa! This is getting more and more intense! I love it! Can’t wait for more!
EmmettMcFly55 chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Very interesting story. I don't think anyone's ever thought of this kind of plot before. My only complaint is that it just skipped over those 18 days and went straight to the end of the loop. I mean, I get why that would be a lot to write, but I can imagine Marty would have a lot of different thoughts and feelings and, as a result, actions during those weeks with entirely different outcomes. I mean, would he still have jumped in front of Sam Baines' car, knowing it could result in his parents having a better life but it would require seven days of him being hit on by his mom and nearly erased from existence? (Or maybe he'd hesitate just long enough for George to get hit and him to be noticed, so his grandfather would demand that he carry George inside and Lorraine would have her attentions split between the two of them from the start.) I guess you could justify it by Marty believing it was all a dream and going on his original instincts, though, although as the story goes on and Marty begins to recognize more and more things from his 'dream' showing up it'd be harder and harder for him to make the same mistakes again. Well, maybe in Loop 3 he'll realize from the start what's happening and his actions in the whole situation really start changing there.