Reviews for In Tenebris Est Lux
C.Hill chapter 27 . 9/1
Still checking in from time to time. Hope someday you pick this back up
XO
IrishEyesAreSmiling chapter 27 . 5/14
are you done writing :(
Feadriel chapter 27 . 4/28
Hello :)
First , I hope you're fine !
Second , you truly are an amazing writer... your words are transcendent , I feel like I'm in the story , following all the characters and their struggles and their feeling , everything ! Once I started I couldn't stop reading , and I'm re-reading it ! waiting for the next chapter 3
Keep it coming ! it's amazing and you're amazing !

Love xx
S.H chapter 27 . 4/22
Omg please update! I love this fic so much. I've drawn out reading it cause the excitment of reading the next chapter gets me through the day. I would literally sell a kidney for this fanfic to be completed! Thank you for blessing everyone with your writing!
ShinigamiLovesApples chapter 27 . 4/19
I think this is the third or fourth time I've read the chapters again, while waiting for the next one. Your writing is so realistic and poetic too, when it depicts all these bittersweet moments. I really do hope that this if a work you will not let go, cause it truly is amazing.
I am looking forward to the next chapter. Cannot wait to see how Snape and Harry will continue with their relationship, when Lupin will become a bigger part of it all, and when Harry or Draco will express their feelings for one another. I swear my heart warms whenever you write about Harry waking up in Draco's arms. It's so sweet.
Please update! This is an amazing story :)
Missing you & your updates. Hoping you are well & will write more when you can.
Xoxo
PrettywithoutSociety chapter 1 . 2/26
So good! Would be a honor if you looked at some of my work.
Joy-Full6262 chapter 27 . 2/24
Amazing as always! Can't wait to see where you go with it, one of the stories I always celebrate when it updates :), thank you!
fingerless chapter 27 . 1/16
LOVE this story! I can't wait for you to update! I can't wait to see what happens when Snape and lupin come out as a couple and how harry will react. Please update soon! Thanks for taking time out of your day to write this amazing story.
I.C.2014 chapter 27 . 1/12
So glad I caught up with this story.
AlexSmithxox chapter 27 . 1/9
I was just wondering if we are ever going to see Nick and Mav again, like during the summer or later on?
deception point chapter 27 . 1/3
i sat down to read this like three hours ago and couldn't stop
also i'm definitely getting too ahead of myself but my brain was like "what if snape gave him adoption papers for christmas" and i squealed so there's that piece of information
thank you for writing such a brilliant piece of art that i have fallen in love with
C.Hill chapter 27 . 1/1
So excited to see that you have posted and are doing well! I've just read through all of the updates and love the story even more if possible! Harry's therapy is interesting, I like Asta a lot, I liked her approach. I'm thrilled with Harry and Snapes relationship continuing to grow and deepen. I hope Remus can be brought more into that relationship sometime in the future. And of course can't wait to see more of Harry and Draco, who are just all together too damn cute.
Will be keeping a closer eye out for updates, hoping for more soon:]

XOXOX
kamui5 chapter 7 . 1/1
Lovely chapter, glad to see harry and draco getting along and helping eachother a bit. Looking foward to reading more.