Reviews for In Tenebris Est Lux
Guest chapter 27 . 4h
Best story I’ve read in years, I really need more so I hope you continue to update xx
Lorri279 chapter 27 . 7/13
Very very good story . Please Update .
Dogs324 chapter 27 . 6/7
I am in love with this story. It's a true exploration into self-destruction and the road to recovery. I know it has been awhile since you last posted, but I wanted you to know that I truly support and embrace this story. It is heart wrenching, soul crushing, and yet also provides hope for those in the worst of despair. I hope you are doing well and take good care of yourself. I look forward to your next update on this story soon.
Great story. Good writing. 11/10 would read again
Amazing and beautiful story! Thank you for your writing. Your work is wonderful!
You are a brilliant writer
sneerypainter chapter 27 . 5/25
This is so incredibly beautiful. I hope you choose to continue it at some point! Beautiful work!
I don't know wether or not you plan on updating this fic again but either way I want to say it's one of the best fics I've ever read. I reread it on bad days and the writing is so good. So thank you you for making this story, you're amazing
KodaPop91 chapter 27 . 5/21
Obsessed with this story! I need more!
I loved this story. I hope you end up continuing it.
Klaestron chapter 27 . 4/27
Would Love to see this through!
GroupieNyx chapter 27 . 2/5
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee write more!
Siebenschlaefer chapter 27 . 11/6/2017
I really like your story so far. Good characterization (even if some of them are a little bit OCC; but hey a war changes people). Harry's coping mechanism are understandable and plausible, extrem yes but plausible. I hope you finish this, I look forward to the next chapter.
C.Hill chapter 27 . 9/1/2017
Still checking in from time to time. Hope someday you pick this back up
XO