Reviews for The Snakes in with the Ravens
Dracolover chapter 38 . 3/9
Hello, author!
I'm new reader here, and I've read your story until this chapter! I like it!
I thought that this story would just about their teenage, so i was surprise they were separated and draco had a son. But i really like this story.
Hopefully you'll update soon
Want to see luna get a baby, or maybe babies. Hehe
Guest chapter 38 . 11/12/2017
Great chapter!
Helo Belo chapter 11 . 11/6/2017
I like Luna's new attitude...
Helo Belo chapter 10 . 11/6/2017
Hey there!
It is a wonderful story and I like having a gentleman Dm for a change.
Besides I always thought that if Harry was LL' s frnd then he should have told people about his sightings to help stop bullies.
Love d story
dmll8791 chapter 37 . 10/6/2017
Poor Luna. I really hope she'll get pregnant soon. She deserves to be happy after what happened. Update soon :)
Guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2017
That was great so glad you updated!
dmll8791 chapter 36 . 6/3/2017
You are very fast. This chapter made my annoyance at Draco disappear. It would be lovely if Luna and Draco had Lorcan and Lysander.
NightTimeCreature chapter 36 . 6/3/2017
wow! you made it, thankyou for update this I really love this chapter, its lovely! keep writing please~
NightTimeCreature chapter 35 . 6/2/2017
I just spend a day to read this story, I do hope you continue this and give Luna a chance to have a child. it would be lovely if scorpius have a sister or maybe twin brothers.
dmll8791 chapter 35 . 6/2/2017
Why no baby? I feel bad for Luna. If it wasn't because of he ring, I want Luna to leave Draco, he irritates me. Great chapter, update soon please.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Wouldn't have made more sense to put gryffs with ravens since they are both towers and slytherins with huffles since they are both in the basement?
Sadie Nicole. Hufflepuff chapter 27 . 12/29/2016
Amazing and I kinda read this for house I haven't slept yet and it's 8 am good thing I'm still on vacation. But I can't wait for more i just live this pairs so much.
Laken9193 chapter 17 . 4/18/2016
Hehe I live it as usual! I wish the date had been in this chapter, now I'm so preoccupied thinking about it I can't concentrate on my tasks! lol
Laken9193 chapter 16 . 4/15/2016
eeeeeekkkkk I love the fast updates! do excited for this chapter...do I say that every chapter...hehe sorry. can't wait for the next chapter, I was so happy when I got home and saw my email that said the story had updated! keep up the wonderful work love!
Laken9193 chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Loooove it! Can't wait for the next chapter! So excited he is starting to trust luna :)