Reviews for The Heart of a Pearl
Space Dimentio chapter 9 . 10/17
Hey, just to let you know, this is what WattPad said when I tried to report that person: "We appreciate you reporting it. But only the owner of this content or their legal representative may submit a DMCA takedown request, so if you are in contact with them, please ask them to contact us."

So you may have to make an account if they don't want to take it down.
sonic chapter 9 . 10/17
I liked the chapter!1
hey chapter 9 . 9/30
so hi its me the person whos asked for more chapters and i'm sorry about that
i recently remembered this fanfic and remembered how i demanded more that was simply because i was a child. so sorry and take all the time for your work in present an future.
I love this story!
I quite enjoy this story. I hope you will do more with it in the future.
ty chapter 9 . 7/15
i think you should keep it as it is
M.I.G.H.T.O Mk II chapter 9 . 7/3
I like the old design better.
M.I.G.H.T.O Mk II chapter 8 . 6/30
This was a great chapter! And damn, things really escalated quickly.
It is your character design and thus you can shape it to how you wish but I personally like the Laamia style better as the idea of Truncanatis people showing some sort of emotion via their tails (wagging, twitching, thrashing, dominance, etc) is rather amusing. I really love this fic and would have reviewed earlier had I not been so caught up in the story.
PorcelainPuppetLady chapter 9 . 5/10
Sad that it wasnt an update but its Nice to see you alive xD and about the snake bottom part, its an interesting idea for sure and really original, and I don't see why not change it if you feel like it would be a good idea, but I do like of how they look already but if you want to change it no problem.
I wanted to ask you a thing tho... Could you send me a exact description of how you see the truncanasor? I found your design description of them really cool and I wanted to try draw them if it is ok with you...
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 9 . 5/9
I like the original design.
PorcelainPuppetLady chapter 8 . 4/7
This chapter brought me to tears literally and I don't know how to feel about it... I just love Pearl so much I feel with her, in 8 chapters you made me feel and connect with a charecter so fast I feel ashamed of not reading this sooner. And Prynce of the Egypt is one of my favorite films, a childhood classic for me :)
Please update this and dont abbandon this fanfic because I'm addicted to it already

ps:the Kuki/Cookie cat I just loved it xD
largomolo chapter 1 . 3/23
I like the concept and this start is probably the best to start Pearl’s journey. I would like to bring attention that Pearl’s mindset here doesn’t feel ‘alien,’ to adequately represent a Gem living within the Empire’s Caste system from before the Rebellion. I assume such a detail is to make it easier for her to turn towards a pro-Living, anti-caste, anti-Empire later in this fanfic.
DatXeno91 chapter 6 . 2/20
LET THE SHIPS SET SAIL!
This is starting to get good now very good