Reviews for In Peace
Over two years and I am still sad. I will always remember him and be sad but enjoy what he left us which is the wonderful movies of great stories. I stumbled across this and like the different point of view you used. I feel her lose and that was a very crappy year. *Sigh* This is nice and well written. It sums up how I still feel... Thanks it was great.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
i miss alan and snape too
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
You made me cry! I still have problem believing this wonderful person is gone! I hate cancer with my entire being!
BUCKYBARNESGIRL2016 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I luved A.R. as Snape
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Oh god, why did I read this at work?! Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

A beautiful tribute, Toodleoo. Thank you.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
love!
AlexChe chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Thank you for that story. It have made me smile with tears. Alan and Severus. Always.
Kailin chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
This was so wonderful. It reminds me of my own shock when I heard the news of Alan's passing. And now I'm off to delve into the rest of your stories. You're a very talented writer!
I.AM.LORD.VOLDEMORT.394 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
This is probably the best tribute to Alan Rickman that I have read since Terrible Thursday.
sharonma17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Thanks for this story, I'll admit I had a similar response to Alan Rickman's passing.
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
we mourn someone we didn't personally know, because no matter what that person made a difference in your life. They are part of who you become as a person, and it is sad when they no longer are here in this world. Thank you for this, it was beautiful.
belladonablush chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
What a beautiful tribute thank you for sharing it!
hiro.At.SCHOOL chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
you wrote this so beautifully
hiro.At.SCHOOL chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
omg I've watched love actually and sense and sensibility over and over the day I found out he died I wish I could of met him and tell him how much I appreciate what he did to storytelling for generations to come
KipperDen chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Oh my, this was too accurate of a representation of myself when I heard the news of Alan Rickman's passing. This short was wonderfully written, thank you for doing one of my favorite actors justice.