Reviews for Sugar Plums
Enbi chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
I like the way you've set up Kiri's academy. Ume is a bit flat right now, but I'm sure she'll gain life with time.
grifman275 chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Does she have some Uzumaki blood? If it is noticeable enough for Kisame to call her red, then it is a possibility.
Shaunee Altman chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
Great story so far, although there is a slight inconsistency - Hiroshi is targeting Chojuro and his glasses, and then Ume is commenting he needs glasses.
Thanks for writing!
sanystyle chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
So... this is something new. As far as I understand, this is DoS universe fanfic only because Ume and Shikako were the same person before being born in naruto universe. But Ume isn't Shikako and has never been Shikako. So why this is DoS based fanfic? Just as easily it could be any other OC SI fic. Did I miss something?
Anyway, regarding the story... I like it. So far :) It's a bit too short to say much but so far it is interesting, intriguing and I can't wait to see how Ume (or if) will survive Kiri shinobi training. I can't see anything happy or good or positive in Kiri so hopefully this won't turn into overly depressing fic. Maybe Ume will change some things? Really looking forwards what's going to happen in future! Good job so far!
Elizabeth Moonstone chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
A very intriguing start! Kudos to you for choosing Kiri, it's way harder to use as a setting than Konoha and therefore more interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Elizabeth
grifman275 chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
This was very good. Please continue.

When it comes to Kirigakure, there is very little information on when Yagura's rein ends and Mei's begins. I think Yagura rein ends sometime after Zabuza picks up Haku and does his assassination attempt. Which should be a in a few years if interpreted the info in your story correctly. Once Yagura dies, Mei's takes up the mantle and takes a few years to rebuild Kiri. These are just my assumptions on what happened to Kiri to get it like it is at the end of canon.

I know this is probably a long time away, but if she ever does meet Shikako, it would quite funny if she connected the dots on Shikako being a fellow reincarnate, and then confront her in the most inconvenient time; let's say when she is in the middle of eating something. Shikako doing a face fault would also be hilarious.
Silver Queen chapter 3 . 1/15/2016
This is a nice start! Kiri is a pretty dangerous place to be reborn into - that's going to be tricky for her. But there are some interesting people around as well, and I look forward to seeing them.

Keep it up!