Reviews for Sugar Plums
Random idea. So in DoS, kiri, suna and Konoha all have a strong trade. In an act of good will or whatever between allies, what about suna (kankuro?) building her a new arm?
firemaster101 chapter 135 . 1/19
I'm loving the world building of construction and reputation .
firemaster101 chapter 61 . 1/18
Very sad chapter
firemaster101 chapter 39 . 1/18
Now thats a twist
firemaster101 chapter 31 . 1/17
I really like the nickname she got very rememberable.
firemaster101 chapter 26 . 1/17
Now this was a good chapter on war
firemaster101 chapter 20 . 1/17
It does make you think if what zabuza did was to end that requirement all together .
firemaster101 chapter 7 . 1/16
Well in kiri its probably more cowardly.
firemaster101 chapter 2 . 1/16
Hmm I swear this fic and another u always confuse it with .
firemaster101 chapter 183 . 1/16
Its alive ! Another good chapter may have to reread some chapters bc theirs a similar fic i read a while back that I may be mixing this with.
Zooming Avid Reader chapter 87 . 1/15
If Hanzo is SS rank, what rank is Hashirama and Madara? What rank is Minato? What rank is Hagoromo Otsutsuki? What rank is Kaguya Otsutsuki?
This review contains spoilers.

I’ve been loving your story so far and think you’re doing a good job. I’m going to continue reading it to give you a proper up-to-date guest-review. So far, I heavily enjoy how unique this self insert compared to others, and find the concept of a recursive fic to be intriguing. Although recursive elements have only arrived recently, I am curious as to how far they’ll go. Additionally, I really enjoy the direction that the story’s plot is going. There’s real systemic change here, and I think that’s great!

I also think, however, that the story’s pacing is starting to get wack. Ever since the end of “where’s suigetsu”, I’ve been disconnecting from the story. And it’s not an ACTION FIGHT thing. I don’t want more fighting. The assassin fight recently was kinda off-putting. I think that stems from the build-up/release of tension from the fight. The last scene I can remember with any amount of clarity is the benjiro confrontation. I remember the Benjiro confrontation because emotional catharsis. Assassin fight? No catharsis, just... muddling through action.

So, things that *might* be happening:
A) You’re juggling multiple plot threads and I’m getting lost in the sauce.
B) I’m getting lost in some of these side characters because you haven’t been effectively characterizing them. For example, I understand your characterization of Yugito more than Minami because you’ve had more poignant interactions with her (and Danny).
C) Reader stress management could be better. I want a rollercoaster and not 100% explosions or a grassy meadow in terms of tension build-up and release. The way you’re pacing things, my stress is all over the place and I, as a reader, am left confused.

I could very well just be stupid compared to the other intellectuals that grasp wholly what’s going on. And you really shouldn’t be taking unestablished anonymous reviewers comments too seriously. But—

Anyways, good luck with life. Happy New Year. I can’t believe I started reading this fic last year. Feels so long ago. Have fun!
Homarid chapter 182 . 1/2
The curry of life indeed, haha. Good chapter. Good luck on your novel.
How I love that she is so rational about this!
I really liked the answer to that hypothetical situation.

Also, I'm kind of curious, but why the DoS universe and not the manga/anime one? Is there some kind of important difference?
1,807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »