Reviews for Harking the dark
piccolaJaneway chapter 3 . 4/23
So beautiful
Dee474 chapter 3 . 4/19
This was a great story. The concept was out of the box and unique. I liked the way everyone was well characterized, even that Tom didn't get automatic brownie points just because he saved the captain's life.
web of light chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
This is a great story. Very well written.
mabb5 chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Wonderful character study. Well written as usual. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please write more and soon.
max2013 chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Great ending!
Voyagerfictionfan chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
I think this is a clever and inspired plot. You write Janeway's authentic wit and tenacity brilliantly and Tom melts my heart just a little. I am already eagerly awaiting the next chapter :-)
CaptAcorn chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Really great - love this story. A really interesting and original idea. But I have to agree with the other reviewer that wished for a J&P chapter! There's more to explore here if you want to.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Kudos great
max2013 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Just found this today, very awesome-love the angst-thank you for sharing.
Mary S chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
What a fascinating twist to Voyager relationships. You've very neatly turned every one on its head and made them all work. You've got Paris in his early days down perfectly. Really well done. Thanks for sharing.
Juddysbuddy chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Wow! This was wonderful and intense. The space walk and suit descriptions sounded so real that I almost got space sickness. Tom's imitating his father was a great idea and I also liked his discussion with Chakotay. When Chakotay left the room, I thought that what Tom had said about his father could also apply to Chakotay and his father. Of course, his feelings about not always being able to protect the Captain from herself would be more immediate. Thank you for writing!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Wow, painful and lovely all at once.

Wow... sorry the words aren't coming because I am still sitting hear hurting for them all yet happy... weird.
Doc Yewll chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
Muito bom!
jcat30 chapter 2 . 3/25/2016
I wouldn't have expected a heart-to-heart between Chakotay and Tom, but it was good. I know you have this story as complete, but I'm a sucker for Tom and Kathryn interactions, so I would love to see how those two deal with what just happened and how their conversation goes. I also love the little hint of J/C in there too!
mabb5 chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Wonderfully done. Totally believable. I hope that you continue this story. Please write more and soon