Reviews for Travel Companions
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2020
Man. I would do anything to catch the ending of this story. Hope everything is well with you. I’ve been tuning in every year just to see if it gets updated. I hope you’re okay.
Mmjohns chapter 7 . 1/11/2020
Please tell me there’s not going to be memory loss on Sabine’s part now or something else. It just feels like either she’ll be mentally traumatised, lose memory of their confession and he’ll have to take her to Naboo to restore her feelings or she’ll be dead join the voices and have Ezra remain on the planet to stay close to her and honestly either of those would suck
Brandan Palmer chapter 7 . 12/16/2019
I can’t express how uncool it is that this story was left with 1 chapter to go.
Flopple chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Feckin’ Arrrrrsome!
PissedOffKristoff chapter 7 . 3/26/2019
yo pls update ! also i suggest you fix the story to match with part season 4 of rebels. better continuity.
Arrivedercii chapter 7 . 3/18/2019
soo yeah 2019 still waiting for that last chapter :(
LongLiveTheEmperor chapter 7 . 2/11/2019
Please update this! Don't let this be the end!
LongLiveTheEmperor chapter 7 . 2/11/2019
DON'T LOOK, MARION! KEEP YOUR EYES SHUT!
LongLiveTheEmperor chapter 6 . 2/11/2019
Nice reference to Hebrew translations with "Ezra" meaning "Help."
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2018
so is this going to be continuted its been along time and i re read this every year
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 7 . 11/2/2018
I really hope you come back and finish this one day. :3
Vu1kan18 chapter 7 . 10/9/2018
Please update on this is love the story
Andi chapter 7 . 6/8/2018
Wow this is awesome. I found this fic a few years back but lost track of it before ch 6, it's still as great a read as I thought back then. I saw your author's note and read your profile, hope you're doing well. I understand the struggle, been going back and forth with some of it myself for awhile now. Just want to let you know that I hope you're doing better and even if you aren't then that's okay. You don't have to be 100% to be you. Anyway, you've got a real gift with words and I hope your passion for them never dies out. If you ever feel ready to come back, know that there's a bunch of us here to support and help you out.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2018