Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
Mistress Charon chapter 36 . 1/27
Amazing! Just amazing! You did a wonderful job with the premise, plot, the twists and turns. I finished this fic in one day and I'm reeling from it all. I never would have thought a Hermione x Theo story would be something I would read, let alone enjoy, but goodness! You did a beautiful job with this story. I loved it. And the twist of Hermione being Bellatrix's child! Wow! The time travel was done well, and the twist of a pagan god/fey/sidhe being the entity that sent both Hermione and Theodore back in time! Really well done. You didn't make it sound ridiculously impossible, it was carefully done, methodically planned, just excellent. And we got to see Hermione and Theo change some things once they got back, and save lives and fates. I wished we got more scenes from their time travel to the past while at Hogwarts, that was really fun to read (I really loved the Regulus and Hermione interactions), but it made sense to cut it short. Anyways, you had me riveted to my phone all day! Thank you for writing such a lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Take care! :)
LucasGilbert chapter 36 . 6/12/2021
I lost this story and have been looking for it for about a year, I find myself glad of its recovery!
I headcanon they have a bunch of kids and some of them go hang with horny fey well the rest carry on the black and Nott names. There kids are all gonna be from tons of different houses.
badadder1 chapter 3 . 4/19/2021
I love the rainforest magazine part. that was cute
glomorin chapter 36 . 4/12/2021
very well written! self fulfilling that made sense and I just want to say splendid. thank you for writing!
my fav part was the plot twists.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 36 . 2/15/2021
brilliant and insanely intricate story.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 13 . 2/15/2021
oo the ending of this chapter is just *chefs kiss*
nintschibintschi chapter 36 . 2/14/2021
Wow what an Amazing jewel of Story thanks for Sharing Stay Safe and please Update Soon
Nintschi
ofjamesandlily chapter 10 . 2/3/2021
this fic is so good omg i’m literally in love ok now that that’s out of the way HOLD UPPPP I JUST REALIZED THAT THE MARAUDERS HAVE THEIR MAP AND ON IT IT WOULD SAY THEO AND HERMIONES REAL NAMES? DO THEY KNOW? IS THAT WHY THEY KEEP SPYING ON THEM IN THE LIBRARY HOLY SHIT
nap2606 chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Absolute delightful story. Thank you for writing and sharing. I spent my whole day reading.
so perfect it hurts chapter 36 . 11/5/2020
Oh hecc. This is sweet. Just the perfect amount of angst and time travel mind bends to have me reading the whole thing in one go and giving up sleep to do it. Im hoping you have a one shot showing me family life and how Hermione manages raising a family with so many other families wanting a claim of her children. Thanks for writing!
- SPIH
Leng-Xue chapter 36 . 8/8/2020
Awww so cute.

Awesome story and terrific end! I've been reading this non-stop and everything you've written has blown my mind. Also love your language; you're terrifically clever in your descriptions. Thanks for writing!
Lindy Rose chapter 36 . 7/24/2020
I'm confused. This is not the ending I remember. I remembered her visiting her father and there being a flash forward to them living in a day proofed house so full of iron to try and prevent even MORE bangles cause they just kept coming, that it made Pucey pass out, confirming his part fay origins. What happened to the rest of the story?
I'm sad I wanted to finish it
Rose
EpilogueLover chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
Why can't they help prevent more deaths? I don't understand.
hermione-is-my-hero55 chapter 30 . 5/14/2020
Nice
CRoseSing chapter 36 . 5/8/2020
Oh my goodness, what an amazing fic! Time travel is difficult to write well. I liked how the involvement of the fey allowed for some changes in the time stream, but Hermione and Theo try to avoid doing so in most cases.

I’m left with some lingering questions, predominately, what it means that they promised their sons when they made the deal to get back to their correct time. Does a son have to live on that land? Just carry the family name? Act in a certain way to serve the horned god?

In any case, it was fabulous. I enjoyed how AU it became, while still keeping the background of the HP stories as the frame story.
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »