Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
jhf chapter 1 . 2/2
don't mark abandoned works as complete you moron. How ever finished you are with them, they are still not complete
Guest chapter 36 . 1/29/2023
Love love love!
lucialeoc chapter 36 . 1/10/2023
il racconto e molto interessante mi piace
Francialua15 chapter 15 . 11/9/2022
wait a minute. OMG OMG OMG. no me esperaba ese plot twist.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/10/2022
Rosier's first name is Evan
Kyr chapter 3 . 7/6/2022
Love to read this story. Thank you for leaving it up as well as the others. ( Miss the ones you took down too).
Always a favorite.
Be well.
Shishi chapter 26 . 6/29/2022
Theo and Hermione's relationship is very transactional. There's really no passion...
Mistress Charon chapter 36 . 1/27/2022
Amazing! Just amazing! You did a wonderful job with the premise, plot, the twists and turns. I finished this fic in one day and I'm reeling from it all. I never would have thought a Hermione x Theo story would be something I would read, let alone enjoy, but goodness! You did a beautiful job with this story. I loved it. And the twist of Hermione being Bellatrix's child! Wow! The time travel was done well, and the twist of a pagan god/fey/sidhe being the entity that sent both Hermione and Theodore back in time! Really well done. You didn't make it sound ridiculously impossible, it was carefully done, methodically planned, just excellent. And we got to see Hermione and Theo change some things once they got back, and save lives and fates. I wished we got more scenes from their time travel to the past while at Hogwarts, that was really fun to read (I really loved the Regulus and Hermione interactions), but it made sense to cut it short. Anyways, you had me riveted to my phone all day! Thank you for writing such a lovely story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Take care! :)
LucasGilbert chapter 36 . 6/12/2021
I lost this story and have been looking for it for about a year, I find myself glad of its recovery!
I headcanon they have a bunch of kids and some of them go hang with horny fey well the rest carry on the black and Nott names. There kids are all gonna be from tons of different houses.
badadder1 chapter 3 . 4/19/2021
I love the rainforest magazine part. that was cute
glomorin chapter 36 . 4/12/2021
very well written! self fulfilling that made sense and I just want to say splendid. thank you for writing!
my fav part was the plot twists.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 36 . 2/15/2021
brilliant and insanely intricate story.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 13 . 2/15/2021
oo the ending of this chapter is just *chefs kiss*
nintschibintschi chapter 36 . 2/14/2021
Wow what an Amazing jewel of Story thanks for Sharing Stay Safe and please Update Soon
Nintschi
ofjamesandlily chapter 10 . 2/3/2021
this fic is so good omg i’m literally in love ok now that that’s out of the way HOLD UPPPP I JUST REALIZED THAT THE MARAUDERS HAVE THEIR MAP AND ON IT IT WOULD SAY THEO AND HERMIONES REAL NAMES? DO THEY KNOW? IS THAT WHY THEY KEEP SPYING ON THEM IN THE LIBRARY HOLY SHIT
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »