Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
suttonj3 chapter 36 . 6/26
Wonderful story!

Bravo on the original plot. I love me some time travel. The fry stuff was a bit over my head but I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Loulaine Ochavo chapter 36 . 4/21
I really love your story! I especially like how Theo's character was written. I'm a Hermione fan and this fic is quite nice. Good job!
WittyBasketcase chapter 18 . 4/15
Aww poor regulus!
BHPL chapter 1 . 3/22
Love it great jobwas a bit nervous about Nott but you calmed me pretty quickly with your writing. A very ‘calm’ romance. I like that it doesn’t take precedence over their other conflicts
iamladyliberty chapter 36 . 3/21
I really enjoyed this! Your Theodore is a fantastic character. thanks for writing!
e.1234589 chapter 36 . 3/19
what a great story! from the little details to the whole plot, l fell in love with your style of writing..
SeafoamGardenia chapter 36 . 3/12
Loved this story! The character development was wonderful, and the plot was interesting and unique. Thank you for sharing.
Abbey Riddle chapter 36 . 3/4
I wish there was more to this. I loved this story!
siso18 chapter 36 . 1/24
Oh wow. I am officially in love with your writing. Not just your style, your unique story arcs or how you portray the different characters but everything about your stories. You include so much detail, just so much - and all without sounding too trying or stilted.
I got to be honest, I'm not a native speaker and I had to look up more words than I'm comfortable with... but I loved even that. Your writing is not the standard, plain and simple writing style most people use and it really fits your stories.
I tried to read this fic in one sitting but I feel asleep around 4 am I think. Just to wake up and continue reading. If that doesn't convey how awesome you and your stories are, then I don't know what to say.
Sainette chapter 16 . 1/12
Ok f#ck! Is she the daigther of those two 'things'? :o
Innieminnie chapter 36 . 1/3
Is this the end? I mean it could be seen as one, but it rather does leave the impression of to be continued.
Corwyn chapter 36 . 1/1
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Tilty.bbb chapter 36 . 1/1
This was a fantastic read nice job
PhoenixGravity chapter 36 . 12/17/2017
Wow... I really do not know what to write, your story blew me away. It was outstanding, between the time travel, the faeries, and the slytherin politics I was just living the whole story. Thank you!
chibichanga chapter 26 . 12/11/2017
I started to re-read this lovely story while waiting for the update for six pomegranate seeds. I absolutely love your writing style, and this story is definitely one of the best time-travel stories I've read. Wonderful!
1,298 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »