Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
Sainette chapter 16 . 1/12
Ok f#ck! Is she the daigther of those two 'things'? :o
Innieminnie chapter 36 . 1/3
Is this the end? I mean it could be seen as one, but it rather does leave the impression of to be continued.
Corwyn chapter 36 . 1/1
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Tilty.bbb chapter 36 . 1/1
This was a fantastic read nice job
PhoenixGravity chapter 36 . 12/17/2017
Wow... I really do not know what to write, your story blew me away. It was outstanding, between the time travel, the faeries, and the slytherin politics I was just living the whole story. Thank you!
chibichanga chapter 26 . 12/11/2017
I started to re-read this lovely story while waiting for the update for six pomegranate seeds. I absolutely love your writing style, and this story is definitely one of the best time-travel stories I've read. Wonderful!
aadgregory chapter 36 . 11/29/2017
I read all 36 chapters in one go, and I don't regret it one bit. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. It's brilliantly conceived and well written! I fell in love with the plot and the way you developed the characters. Looking forward to reading more of your work! This story was definitely from a reprieve from my own reality; thank you!
WittyBasketcase chapter 36 . 11/21/2017
Awe a happy ending!
WittyBasketcase chapter 27 . 11/21/2017
Damn this is good. It's unlike any fic I read. Thank you for writing this
WittyBasketcase chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
Wow. This chapter was a tease..you managed to do it tastefully with a sprinkle of naughty. Lol
WittyBasketcase chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
What a twist!
WittyBasketcase chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
This is amazing.
fantasyinmymind chapter 35 . 11/6/2017
Oops previous post is in wrong spot. Really enjoyed this story. Will there be more with this pair and the twins?
fantasyinmymind chapter 36 . 11/6/2017
Enjoyed this story - really wish she had stayed with Marcus.
onceuponadawn chapter 36 . 10/20/2017
This whole story is phenomenal! The complexities of the twists and the layers of personhood are so well thought out! I loved it! Thank you for writing and posting!
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »