Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
nap2606 chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Absolute delightful story. Thank you for writing and sharing. I spent my whole day reading.
so perfect it hurts chapter 36 . 11/5/2020
Oh hecc. This is sweet. Just the perfect amount of angst and time travel mind bends to have me reading the whole thing in one go and giving up sleep to do it. Im hoping you have a one shot showing me family life and how Hermione manages raising a family with so many other families wanting a claim of her children. Thanks for writing!
- SPIH
deltoided chapter 36 . 8/8/2020
Awww so cute.

Awesome story and terrific end! I've been reading this non-stop and everything you've written has blown my mind. Also love your language; you're terrifically clever in your descriptions. Thanks for writing!
Lindy Rose chapter 36 . 7/24/2020
I'm confused. This is not the ending I remember. I remembered her visiting her father and there being a flash forward to them living in a day proofed house so full of iron to try and prevent even MORE bangles cause they just kept coming, that it made Pucey pass out, confirming his part fay origins. What happened to the rest of the story?
I'm sad I wanted to finish it
Rose
EpilogueLover chapter 9 . 6/7/2020
Why can't they help prevent more deaths? I don't understand.
hermione-is-my-hero55 chapter 30 . 5/14/2020
Nice
CRoseSing chapter 36 . 5/8/2020
Oh my goodness, what an amazing fic! Time travel is difficult to write well. I liked how the involvement of the fey allowed for some changes in the time stream, but Hermione and Theo try to avoid doing so in most cases.

I’m left with some lingering questions, predominately, what it means that they promised their sons when they made the deal to get back to their correct time. Does a son have to live on that land? Just carry the family name? Act in a certain way to serve the horned god?

In any case, it was fabulous. I enjoyed how AU it became, while still keeping the background of the HP stories as the frame story.
Novel's addict chapter 36 . 4/22/2020
I really hope you will complete the story one day. I loved it a lot
kittybutter1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
loved it
Awaiting Implosion chapter 36 . 2/25/2020
good story all around, well thought out plot. however the somewhat overtly intellectual writing style made for difficulties in understanding the story.
SilverTippedWings chapter 36 . 2/22/2020
I appreciate the dedication of finding a b word for every single chapter title. I mean, goodness 36 of them! This was a fun read and I liked learning more about Theo Nott. I liked how the romance centered around shared experience and knowledge gotta love them scholars!
Boots chapter 36 . 2/4/2020
Great story! Kept me from falling asleep in an exceptionally boring class today.
KatharineDunLevy chapter 17 . 1/12/2020
This went well
KatharineDunLevy chapter 17 . 1/12/2020
This went south...so odd. But interesting. Didn’t think the plot would head this way.
KatharineDunLevy chapter 16 . 1/12/2020