Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
bonafake chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
Brilliant chapter yet again! I love this story!
angel897 chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
interesting to read
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
I taught Hermione would be more dark, and more cunning... what go trough her head when she thinks it was ok to go rescue everyone I will never know. I mean really could she have be more stupidly gryffondor! And why does her and Theodore aren't sagging each other?*just kidding* but you they should be more dependant of each other, more like twins, and with the fact that they live a war they should have the need to constantly touch or see the other as a way to reassure themselves
Smithback chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
a very exciting chapter!
and yes, it was very interesting that they felt... the call of the magic... very interesting.

Yep! did they change something?

this story is awesome
Landre chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
Oh wow. Just... You are awesome and every one of your updates makes my day.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
I hope Hermione and Theo continue to change things and help out. I like that you have these two helping but in a more Slytherin way. Maybe they can change the perception that people have of their house. Maybe then it would be more difficult for the death eaters to convince other slytherins that becoming a death eater is the only option they have.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
yay
Blue-10-Spades chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
I just love your work so much! Eagerly awaiting your next chapter!
minniemousemom chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
great update
lakelady8425 chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
Exciting chapter! I was surprised Rosier and Avery accompanied them. Things may change in the future, if these potential Deatheaters see how awful Voldemort is first hand. Mulciber's use of a muggle drug surprised me. I wouldn't have thought a Pureblood would take them. I am loving this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
silverlovedragoness chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
A few points:
Extremis or extremes?
[did not scruple not look her over like a piece of meat.] didn't quite understand that bit
But overall, I chuckled at the reference to Hufflepuffs doing drugs. I had read that theory a while ago and to see it in action here makes it doubly funny. It's amazing to see just how in tune with her war mode Hermione can be. Her no-nonsense, easy access to crucial information under duress are ideal for emergencies. Certainly her experiences have trained and honed her skills, but it's abundantly striking to see just how prepared and levelheaded she seems to be ironically in the First war.
I'm interested to see how the Professors address this, and whether it changes how they view the students.
StormWitch19851 chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
Great chapter! Thanks!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
Very lovely
anon5082120511 chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
It was surprising Mulciber was on drugs...hmm, I sense conflict brewing between the twins. In any case, thanks for updating!
JuliSt chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
Very exciting chap. Will be interesting to see how Hermione, Theo, Snape, and Rosier saving those people plays out in Slytherin and in Hogwarts generally. It certainly has brought attention to them with Dumbledore, the Professors and the Death Eaters. Looking forward to the next update :))
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »