Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
Very intense but lovely go on
silverlovedragoness chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Haha, this was such fun to read! The subtleties of Slytherin politics are one of my favorite things to read. It's a bit disconcerting to see Hermione being so delicately sly, until I remember who we're talking about. Not only does she already have cleverness in her, but Theo's taught her how to maneuver and use her cleverness in a way to handle the Slytherins quite well. I'm very excited to see how the Animagus training turns out. And whether Peter was trying to snoop and perhaps was able to bypass the muffliato?
Best,
Silver
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
great chapter!
dracosgirl007 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
I loved the last few lines in this chapter! Above the commons...love it!
differentcrusadeexpert chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
JuliSt chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Oooh, Slytherin politics, loving it! Poor Hermione being interrogated by her fave Prof. Wonder what the results of Hermione's show of power in the Slytherin common room will be? At least she has Theo backing her.:)) Great update.
Smithback chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
awesome!
anon5082120511 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Wonderful chapter! I like these daily updates. I wonder how appealing Hermione is to them.
Live is Evil chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Love the way how exploit Hermiones Slytherin side and Theo is an amazing add to the story. I always felt that he and Hermione would go well with each other. At least through I do hope that Hermione doesn't get to be too OOC and should she go in a new directions as a character,it would be nice if we as readers could follow her erasing to a point .(There just aren't enough Hermione-focus stories without Harry/GUY stealing her thunder ) I'm quite curious in what kind of time-travel this is. Could they change the future by erasing their old one through time travel and/or create a new future? Could they even prevent this one or would their be a butterfly effect. Or did their time travel adventure already happened in the future and they could have been a catalyst for some events? As you can see i got quite attached to your story. The way you write and set up the story never feels boring so I got pulled in really fast. I hope my review isn't too long but just couldn't help myself. Can'T wait for the next chapter.
Ayliane chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
I really like this fic! Seeing Hermione trying to teach manners to other slytherins to hide the fact that this way she can curse them in a sort of revenge for what they did to her in the futuer is quite entertaining. Her cooperation with Theo does bring a touch of originality in this, as well as the fact that she was sorted in Slyhterin during the Marauder's time, which I'd never seen before.
Smithback chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
intense chapter... excellent too
daphne chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
I adore yours fanfictions, you are really talented, the stories are always well written et above all original. And if i the ones you wrote about Hermione and Marcus, this one seems as mush as better.
I think that you want to ship Hermione with Sirius, but can you please not! I just that that i like Theodore and Hermione together and sick Sirius made this comment "Probably do a lot of sharing." I can't help but think that a relationship between Hermione and Theodore could be interesting, like they would as the pass considering each others like theirs twins, trust each other to death, but they would also be turn on by each other...
aries200 chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Wahh, love this :) I don't like Sirius much so far, but you've got this tagged as romance. Does that mean Hermione/Theo or Hermione/Sirius? Because I'd be fully supportive of the former, even if it would be awkward in this context. Please update.
bonafake chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This was great! I've enjoyed this story a ton since the start, and I can't wait to see where you go with it. While I don't think that Hermione and Theo are headed to a relationship any time soon because they're posing as siblings, their conversation was a good setup for one... I can't wait!
silverlovedragoness chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
So very intrigued still. I feel as though I'm still experiencing the intro background even though we're likely striding past that into the actual narrative. Even so, I feel as though I still barely know these beautiful post-war characters, Theo and Hermione, or now, the Varinens. Where are we to draw the line between those identities, I wonder. I was surprised, (though in retrospect I shouldn't have been) at Marlene's friendliness. Has the neutrality of the Varinens been exposed yet? I'm curious if the Gryffindors would change at all if they learned the Varinens are neither pro or against the Voldy sentiments. In terms of canon characters, Blaise was neutral, but we were never fully exposed to interactions between him and the Gryffindor outside of Draco's interactions. Many stories have explored that neutrality forging friendships, so I'm curious if you'll use that at all. I'm waiting for the ball to drop, because no matter how much they try to prevent changes in their future, the fact that they were sent back at all makes me feel like they will influence this timeline. Unless you're following the loop logic that nothing cannot be changed that already hasn't been changed.
One minor point, Parvati was the one in Gryffindor.
Best,