Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
I like the idea of layering the imperious to use it against itself. It made me laugh that by using the curse, Hermione found a way to counter it.
The part of this chapter about the potions class made me laugh. Of course the marauders would throw the beans rather than use them. While picturing all the chaos in the class I had this image of the "twins" just quietly working in synch in the background with practically everyone else's potions exploding. Thank you for that picture, it was very entertaining.
The question is, why does Snape still sit in the vicinity of the marauders? I realize Lily is practically his only friend, but surely his potions grade would mean quite a bit to him as well.
lakelady8425 chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
I love authors who come with clever new magic! Your idea of layering curses with a hex on top to prevent being put under the Imperius curse is brilliant.
valiente.s chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This story is developing so well. I have not much to add to my former review; just that I am looking forward to reading further.
JuliSt chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Poor Snape, the new twins beating him in potions. Sirius the sneak being dropped on his a**. lol Good thing Hermione had her flash cards and spells as Mulciber thought he would have the upper hand but not now :)) Thanks for updating!
anon5082120511 chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
I loved how Hermione fought back. She is definitely different from canon but this is a girl affected by war...she can't be expected to be the same one.
differentcrusadeexpert chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
love it
differentcrusadeexpert chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
LoonyLestrangeB chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
I need another chapter, pleaseee!
Concrete63 chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Stressful to read but very good thank you for writing.
luckydoggy chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This story is amazing and unlike anything else I've read on this site. Keep up the good work
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Well, there goes the plan of being undercover in terms of house. However, in Slytherin there will be more opportunities for upper class/snobbish Hermione.
Will the girls in Ophelia's dorm eventually see the scars?
SereniteRose chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
good chapter thanks ever so much. I think the character of Lilly Evans is a big snob I went to school with girls like that.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Really good
windyshoes chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
So being in slytherin does seem to present itself with house prejudices but it's the perfect cover if they want to lay low. Hopefully that works out for them. Do you foresee hermione becoming friends or slightly friendlier towards some of the griffindors or marauders? I'm guessing we'll see more of them in later chapters. I really love this story you've constructed. It's really fantastic!
Smithback chapter 6 . 1/25/2016