Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
Alessandra.12 chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
I really loved this story. I like Theo's character, and your story is awesome, but I don't understand your decision to sort them in Slytherin... I thought they were going to be Ravenclaws.
I suppose I will have to wait to know what will happen.
Please update soon!
(Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain)
anon5082120511 chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
I really like this chapter! I loved how Theo and Hermione plotted to cancel the Imperius. I also like their "bonding" these two are having haha. Can't wait for more.
LunaLovegoss chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
I like the twist on the time travel plot. It's refreshing to read this from another angle. I like where you have gone with the pureblooded back story - excited to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Love the intensity! The layered plan is brilliant. Can't wait to see how things play out now that they've been sorted.
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
I appreciate the brief look you gave into Pureblood culture, it was quite interesting. It made me laugh that in this time period Walburga Black accepts Hermione because she appears to be pureblood, and in the other time period she screeched at the top of her lungs.
bonafake chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
This was a great new chapter! I really enjoyed it. Interesting that they were both sorted into Slytherin...
SereniteRose chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
great chapter thanks ever so much.
JuliSt chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Great chap! Love how Hermione and Theo calmed their nerves by going to the quill store (shared stationary love, lol) Theo taking out those 2 junior death eaters and Hermione sharing the Order's secrets with Theo (love that she made flash cards for each Death Eater). I'm looking forward to Hermione taking out Mulciber :)) It's going to hard for them to stay under the radar with their abilities to protect themselves by both sides.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Really good! Please go on
lakelady8425 chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Theo's insights into pureblood manners and culture are so interesting. All the scenes in this chapter were fascinating to read. One suggestion: If hermione is to have a love interest in this time period, I hope it will be the complex, intelligent, infrequently explored character, Regulus Black.
anon5082120511 chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
As always, kudos to you for a great chapter! I wonder who the mystery boy was: Snape perhaps? Who knows? The possibility is endless.
Smithback chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
exciting... excellent excellent excellent!
helikesitheymikey chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Interesting. Is the dark haired young man Regulus? I mean while he wasn't contributing to the discussion during tea he most likely was observing...that or Severus would be my best guesses at who it was at the end of the chapter.

SO...is James going to get into trouble with his mother for how he acted during tea? Especially directly insulting a female he had just met but hadn't even been introduced to? I mean of course Walburga is going to at least screech at Sirius, but I think that she'd let James mother know how impolite he was to a female...especially since he's also an heir.

As of now I'm totally hoping for Hermione to get involved with either Regulus or maybe Severus (or both!)...and I do hope that she and Theo in the end try to end Tommy boy sooner than their timeline did and that they can save Regulus and Severus.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
silverlovedragoness chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Oooh! This progression is especially exciting! I had completely forgotten about the marauders being in the same era! The politics and romance of this story will certainly be much more entertaining than I foresaw. I particularly liked the way you handled Theo with his grandfather. That was a perfectly subtle approach that guaranteed a confrontation! Of course, I am curious how they'll interact with Lily, Severus (whom I assume was the dark haired young man at the end) and a few others including Theo's mum, whom I suppose would be a half-sibling to them in this timeline. Excellent work so far!
Can't wait for more :)
Silver
silverlovedragoness chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
Randomly in the middle the text became italicized?
Still continuing before I review.
Best,