Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
silverlovedragoness chapter 3 . 1/23/2016
Caught this little bit: eleven million but wasn't [be] sure so didn't cite an exact number.
Going to continue reading before I review :)
Best,
Silver
JuliSt chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Smart idea to get Walburga on their side. James Potter is certainly a jerk, telling someone (who he just met) how she is not very pretty and then being an offended child when she just doesn't take it. I do like how Theo and Hermione are working together. She really does need him to navigate the Pureblood culture. Wonder who's watching them in the store? Can't wait for the next chap:))
Landre chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
I never thought I would pity walburga, but... I just did.
I'm curious about the new subjects. Alchemy? Love that
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Really good can't wait for more! Will the develop a romantic relationship?
bonafake chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
This new chapter was fantastic! I love the fact that Hermione and Theo challenge ech other intellectually, and their new friendship is great! Super interesting, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SereniteRose chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
I'm so loving this new chapter thanks ever so much.
pianomouse chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
cheekylilwhit chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
I cannot wait for the next chapter! This story is engaging, well-written, funny and interesting! Plus it has one of my favorite rare pairs-please keep it up!
differentcrusadeexpert chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
love it
ErikaNeubert chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
Great story... I was a little confused at the beginning but then I was like " oh I get It... they're in the past" haha. looking forward more chapters!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/22/2016
Awesome chapter. The italics threw me a bit but I loved seeing Hermione take charge in transforming and owning her scar. There is so much strength there.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
Smithback chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
this story is awesome!
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
Really enjoying the story and your development of the characters.
valiente.s chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
this story is strangely satisfying. I immediately connect with Hermione's rage about Dumbledore. Theo is a great character, a free reign to play with the concept of "son of a death eater", which I enjoy more than re-explorations of Malfoy for he was too involved in the stories. I think it's good to have a character for fan fiction writers that they can build up themselves, and frankly I like him. I like the fact that Hermione has someone to talk to in an intellectual level too, poor girl is really unlucky on that regard. I never understood how she puts up with that. A good and careful approach to time travel concept too, I like they are not barging in to Hogwarts, trusting their school master like faithful puppies and hope everything will be alright. No, they are careful, estranged, logical. Like I said; very satisfying.
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 .. Last Next »