Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
oh my! what a great chapter thanks ever so much, I'm loving the whole time travel plot, thanks ever so much.
lakelady8425 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
I am enjoying how you're portraying the thorough, thoughtful way both Theo and Hermione approach problems. No sizzling romance is likely anytime soon given that they're presenting themselves as twins, but watching them interact is very satisfying in a different way. I'm so glad Hermione is shown as having resentment for Dumbledore's manipulations. He was an infuriating character.
JuliSt chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
This was great! What a brilliant idea to turn the racist scar to something meaningful. Dumbledore, blech, his "Greater Good" is so self serving. Poor Hermione and Theo, back to 6th year again. lol Can't wait for the next chap.
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
What a fabulous beginning! I adore pairings of Hermione and Theo. This intelligent couple plus a lot of rogue magic will make for a great story, I'm sure.
anon5082120511 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
This story has so much promise. I enjoy it already.
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Interesting. From a slur to the warrior queen's honor price.
The dental mannequins in the bathroom was a nice touch. Those would be startling even if you had grown up around them.
Obviously Dumbledore suspects something, but does he suspect much more than they are not who they say they are?
He always drive me crazy in the books; infuriating and conniving old wizard.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Very lovely
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Unfortunately I didn't get to read his yesterday, but perhaps that's a good thing as I get to read two chapters today! Question for you, though you may have mentiined it in the story already. Was Theo's mother the only legitimate heir? My head is a bit foggy today and I can't remember.
I am interested to see how they solve the problem of Hermione's curse scar, unless they just use a glamour charm.
JuliSt chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I really like how Theo and Hermione are working together. For once she doesn't have to be the only academic one. Really looking forward to seeing them at Hogwarts and interacting with the other students. Great job and really looking forward to the next chap :))
SereniteRose chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
lovely new chapter I'm so loving this story thanks ever so much I like the Hermione and Theo romance this is a very rare pairing I hope to read more.
dracosgirl007 chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
WOW! This just keeps getting better and better! Keep those chapters coming!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
love it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
really good go on!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
really interesting start
silverlovedragoness chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Oooh, this went in a direction I certainly was not expecting. I love the scheme of bribery, but is the grandfather a person they can drop this kind of knowledge on so lightly? I expect Hermione will have failsafes to prevent betrayal beyond Galleon bribery. She was brilliant with Marietta, so I expect that cunning to play a factor in this, no?
Excellent plot so far! And I am loving your use of diction. Although, one question, the sentence with the Blacks look as slack the Weasleys, is that a typo, or a phrase I may not be familiar with? If the latter, can you explain it to me?
Best,