Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
bonafake chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
I love the Theo/Hermione possible pairing. The time travel was really interesting. Awesome start!
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
This is intriguing. I'm curious to see how the time issue is resolved, especially as Theo and Hermione are already co-operating with each other; very sensible on their parts.
Ophelia really does sound like a pureblood name, nice choice there, and it references Shakespeare's Hamlet which makes it that much better.
JuliSt chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Great to see Theo can think fast on his feet. With Theo's knowledge of Purebloods and Hermione's knowledge of Voldemort this is going to be very interesting. Ophelia and Orpheus, the wonder siblings :)) Can't wait for the next chap when they get acquainted with their new family. lol
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Loving this so far. Awesome chapter!
SlinkyMalinki chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Great to get another chapter so soon. I like that they are thinking this through very differently to the norm in time travel stories. The dynamic between them is intriguing - I wonder how it will develop, especially as they are presenting themselves as siblings!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Wow! I can't wait to read more of this.
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I am so excited for this story! Theo so rarely gets pulled into time travel fics. Thank you!
Dracosgirl007 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Well I guess that explains why it's dark if they weren't unconscious. By the way this is going to great! I can't wait to read more!
lmm2369 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
That's a twist I honestly wasn't expecting. Great job! Can't wait to read more!
kmhurried chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Unexpected twist. Looking forward to seeing what unfolds.
Jules chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Great first chapter! and I can't wait to read more, cliffhangers are mean though !
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
oh my! another great story for me to read and enjoy, thanks ever so much.
silverlovedragoness chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I'm wholly intrigued. Can't wait for your updates!
Silver
Will Solace chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I discovered this story through a recommendation on Tumblr and I can safely say that I am hooked already :D

I love your descriptive imagery and the language you use; it's so rich and varied. I've had to look up a few of the words myself; I can finally tell my parents that I'm actually learning something when going online.

It's a great beginning, and I can't wait for more!

Have a good day,