Reviews for Nihil est ab omni parte beatum
3 frogs in a trenchcoat chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This is intriguing. I like your portrayal of post-war Hermione; jumpy, but not broken.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This was a great start. I was completely surprised by what happened to them. With a chance to do so, I think it would be neat for Hermione and Theo to change the world, while also falling in love. I am definitely intrigued, and I am interested in reading more.
JuliSt chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
OK, I'm really looking forward to the next chap! Great beginning. I've never read a story with Hermione and Theo going back in time so I'm really excited to see where you go with this.
differentcrusadeexpert chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
i can't wait to read more!
Colubrina chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Oh, this is interesting. I'm excited for a new Theomione.
SlinkyMalinki chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I loved this first chapter so much. This Hermione feels spot on for a war survivor; she clearly has lingering issues and everything isn't OK but she is trying to resume normal life. The line about feeling like an old woman at 18 was very telling - these teenagers were denied the chance to be just that and thinking like an adult with responsibility heaped on your shoulders doesn't go away.
Then there is the matter of Theo. Ah Theo. I adore him and I am excited to find a story with him as one of the main protagonists. I love the way you have written him so far, sharp and a match in intelligence for Hermione and interesting. He is clearly affected by his experiences too and I will look forward to his character being revealed further.
The time jump surprised me and adds to the intrigue. Hermione and Theo are certainly going to be thrust together now and the banter alone should be entertaining! Overall this is beautifully written with marvellous attention to detail - can't wait for more, thank you! SJ
SlytherinPhoenix31 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Love it please continue
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Oh wow, I am loving the start of your story and I am really looking forward to reading more.
1,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97