Reviews for Wedding Weekend
naelacy chapter 10 . 12/2/2016
I love this! It is such a sweet story. I always love a Rucas happy ending!
Siennese chapter 9 . 11/10/2016
So I'm finally writing a review after this being 3rd time reading it. I find myself re reading your stories a lot.
Anyway, is Riley really that clueless or is she so scared of being truly happy with Lucas she hides in her shell with blinders on.
She must know on some level, but doesn't want to acknowledge the reality. She keeps preventing him from talking many times for too many. Lucas needs to find his voice and speak up..

Love the letter from Riley it was perfect too bad she can't say that aloud to him. She deserves to choose her happiness too.
I'm glad Lucas keeps moving forward with their future and believes es in Riley and their relationshjp when she gets too scared.
It was so awesome that Riley decorated his (or their future) apartment.

This is my most favorite chapter. Thank you

Keep writing , I'll keep reading
TheGirlThereReading chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I JUST READ THIS ON UR TUMBLR ANS I LOVE OT SO MUCH BC ITS SO HARD TO FIND RUCAS ZAYA SMARKLE FANFICS I JUST AHXLENCLSNXKS
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
It was great! Has to say that this probably one of my favorites so far! Especislly with the tweets. You got me with their tweet posts. Keep it up
RUCAS FOREVER chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Loved the Fred Savage Princess Bride reference! Lol!
ElephantToriMacy chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
Yay Maya is pregnant and Rucas is engaged. Epp I can't wait for the next chapter.
SEJ95 chapter 10 . 1/31/2016
This was a wonderful story with the combination of drama and funny things and surprising twists. I really liked the whole twitter thing you put in there! I read the whole thing in one night and it was past 3 am when i finished, but it was totally worth it, I just couldn't stop. I will most definitely be reading the Maya/Zay companion as i would love to find out more about their story and i really like them together, and i will keep an eye out for future stories, because you are a great writer! Keep it up :)
Galpalcj chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Wow, just wow! I have so much to say. I guess I will start with that was amazing. It was funny, it was moving, it was frustrating at times (because let's face it Lucas and Riley share the same idiot brain when it comes to one another and feelings grrrr) I loved everything about this! The characters are so on point. The references to the show are hilarious. (Oh and I caught that little ode to General Hospital and One Life to Live you threw in there) It was absolutely perfect! Surprised he was able to hold out until November. I really didn't think he'd make it that long.
Discursus chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
A happily ever after :) thank you so much for this Rucas story, it was awesome.
Angel Holly chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
This was amazing Maybe u could make a sequel? Anyways this is definitely on of my favorite stories
Mskyla123 chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
This story was amazing! I enjoyed it very much.

Definitely one of my favorites.
sand1128 chapter 10 . 1/29/2016
O...M...G...I loved this!
My Rucas heart is very, very happy

Well done
Discursus chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
So cute! I wonder what Maya's piece will be and who will finally win the bet!
violet1429 chapter 9 . 1/28/2016
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda of disappointed Riley found out before he told her, sort of anti-climactic. BUT I'm very happy how things ended up. I think Mayams winning that bet :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Well damn...that was shocking...but it was amazing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »