Reviews for Dark Horizons: Dark Crichton
UncommonSpirit chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
A rather dark tale, but an excellent one. I enjoyed reading this story greatly.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is one of the best Farscape fanfictions I have read, poor John, it was heartbreaking... an amazing emotional piece.
darkfinder chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
so sad and short . man too bad there is no more .
Hybridbabe chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
WOW. Now THAT is an amazing piece of a literary masterpiece!

Everything was magnificent, and the characters were just true to their personalities and you certianly gave an interesting concept on how Crichton could be made the bad guy!

AMAZING, Stunning and incredible could not give this piece enough credit!
bigfatcat chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
I just love this story. Thanx!
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
That was a great story. One of the best Farscape one's I've read. You've got real a real talent for writing, it read like an episode. Keep it up.
TheDancingGypsy chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
You are a fantastic writer, girl! This story is really twisted but absolutely wonderful! I can't wait until you do more like this! Keep writing!
chipper chapter 1 . 7/6/2000
Great Idea about the chair, I hadn't thought about it that way but I suppose if it can map neural pathways it could be able to change the paths they take...keep 'em coming
Jessie chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
Thank you! This story was one of the best reads I've had in awhile. I know the thing's great when I can see it as if it were an actual episode. Keep writing, cause boy do you know how to do it! I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
empty16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2000
One word: WOW! ... well... okay, maybe more than just one. _ This fic is so above exceptional I just can't seem to find words for it... other than: WOW! Your storytelling is incredible. I'm floored! Speechless even! WOW!
jennifer love chapter 1 . 4/29/2000
I love this, Aeryn and John have this sexual chemistry thing going on that this story seems to capture in true farscape fashion, brilliant.
A.W chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wonderfull! By the titles suggestion that this was only part 1, I desperately hope you will write more. A peice well worth the read.
jami chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
this would honestly make a very good episode! someone, quick! tell rockne!
Sunny chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
wow, that was just.. wow, it was reallllly good. You should definetly continue this story. It was so good!
Dastardly chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Superb! I sincerely hope you continue with the great story you started here.