Reviews for Speed Dating
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I love your fics! There isn't many writers in the fandom who write smut, and I'm so glad I found you hahahah
Debbydq chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
this was great. I loved Toby's reference as an emotional dumpster fire!

Thank you for letting his dam break and letting all the pent up emotions he had come streaming out!
Please let us know what he said when he came that was a foreign language?!
Loved to see how vulnerable and then how much in control he could be!
BlueCullen18 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE OVER.
This can't be a one shot. It can't!
You write beautifully & i'm waiting for more 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Adorei
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Well written and positively delicious. Love Walter's scientific internal monologue and insecurities even during romantic scenes. Thank you for writing!
scorpionfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
WOW ...just wow... There are no words to describe your story... Love it soooo much
Ema Marsel chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This was absolutely fabulous!
tkmemmott chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
oh my god...I need this to be more then a one-shot...please continue!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I found this so in character it was incredible, him being so unsure of himself, him constantly worrying about messing up, and his...okay I have a lot more to say specifically but like Walter and Paige are unable to walk at the moment I'm really unable to articulate thoughts because I'm short of breath reading this. Legitimately fanning myself here ok.
Nova Fearnewood chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
If I could give you a standing ovation right now, I would because that was amazing!
I love how you added Megan into the story with another video and how you made it seem like everyone was at odds with Walter (Ferret Bueller made me laugh as usual), but I thought Walter saying that the only woman he'd ever love was Paige was perfect. I honestly hope it goes down in the show's canon like that (Wouldn't that just be the most Walter-esque thing to have happen?).
Walter and Paige's conversation was wonderfully written and I loved how you mentioned that Walter was afraid, because fear is something most normal people have trouble with and usually keep hidden for whatever reason, so it was a huge step for Walter to take.
The sex scenes were amazing and so hot!
I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us readers!
Lara chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
OMG I love you so much right now, keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
I loved it! Smut with substance! It is totally Walter to want to use speed dating in a misguided attempt to figure out what women are thinking so he can get it right with Paige. I really think some major Waige is on the way on the show in the very near future. Yes, please do a follow up with Ferret Bueller's POV, I think that would be hilarious!
Starbear5 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
LOVED IT ! Thank you
smithren chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This story is awesome. I love the romance and how they can't get enough of each other. I second the idea of follow up of them going into the garage sore the next day. Toby would have a field day. With regard to upcoming episodes, there will be a WAIGE duet so that's good :)
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Loved it! I would love to read a chapter where both of them walk into the garage the next morning, hardly able to move, haha.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »