Reviews for The Heroes of Good and Evil
MAD chapter 2 . 6/14/2021
I'm sorry, but I really don't like the way you're presenting Reyna, Rachel, and Calypso. Having crushes on Percy does not make them any less of a good person, nor does it make them the stereotypical Evergirl. So get that in your head or I will bang you over it with a frying pan! And by the way, Sophie has a daughter? And I still don't get why she's named her after Leonora - I mean, it's not like she knew her that well. And Sophie probably doesn't teach Uglification- it's not really her style, I mean. Like she probably hired a teacher for Curses and Death Traps because 'I will not ruin my manicure!' or something like that, and Aggie... well, she's not very into Princess Etiquette. If she taught at all - and she's the QUEEN OF CAMELOT, she probably doesn't have time to because we all know she's the real power behind the throne - she'd probably teach Good Deeds or something like that. Aggie hates etiquette. And yes, yes, we get it, beauty is on the inside, but AGATHA DOES NOT SPEAK LIKE THAT! Way too obvious. And Annabeth and Agatha, what is wrong with you? STOP ACTING LIKE SOME BEDRAGGLED SHEEP! YOU ARE STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN AND WILL NOT SIGH! And yeah, paparazzi exists in Camelot, or at least reporters do.
Silvermoon816 chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
Okay I just started this and haven’t gotten very far, but just the way you played on Poseidon and Athena fighting over Athens being represented as a store and Athena winning by painting it olive was genius!
ThatDamSilverShadowHuntress chapter 7 . 11/11/2018
oh shit
ThatDamSilverShadowHuntress chapter 6 . 11/11/2018
kronos
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2018
This is very well written! I really enjoyed it. This is one of my favorite stories.
SC chapter 13 . 3/15/2018
Love it! Love it! Love it! Percy Jackson and The School for Good and Evil are my favorite series ever. I LOVEEEEEE how you made it repeat the real book words and quotes but added a whole new twist. I love it so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe that someone can write this well. This FanFiction Story was amazing!
Kat chapter 11 . 1/3/2018
Freak week? Plz explain
Kat chapter 10 . 1/3/2018
Don't know why, but now ur making me think that Percy or Annabeth are going to destroy the pen. Or one of their friends or enemies.
Kat chapter 2 . 1/2/2018
If Sophie has a child, it's probably from Hort. Also how would Sophie have a child first? Never mind, Agatha Is agatha.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
LUKE? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG
isabelle chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
THE VILLIAN CANNOT BE TEDROS BOI!
NOT HOT HEADED TEDROS!
Cleodora Williams chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Who is Leonora's father? It's not Hort, is it?
NataliePriorChaseJackson chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
So good!
Purrfectly Me chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
If you guys watched the anime/manga, Fairy Tail, be sure to read our new story, -The Curse of the Dragon Slayer- *Massive Spoilers* btw. Hope you like it :3
IceLemonTeaGirl chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
Love this story, good ideas.
The ending is one of the best ending I have ever read! I LOVE it!