Reviews for Love me Like I Love You
giuoo chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c3n9Gst0riAp
Toyu chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
DAAAAWWWWWW... I just got done playing through Cal's route on the DVD Visual Novel a few weeks ago, and this just, squeals, it melted my heart into a all gooey mess... it's probably a good thing I played Elen's route first, then Cal's, and then finished Mio's sometime earlier last week, as otherwise one of my two favorite shipping-with-Reiji characters would have died beforehand, and I would be sad after reading this fic as she would have died in canon. But thankfully neither Elen or Cal died on Mio's route, yay! Can I request a fanfic that is set at the end of Cal's route involving Cal, Reiji, their honeymoon in Greenland actually occurring in the North Pole, and a pair of vicious penguins?
CrystalMoonlightII chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
I'm a little surprised I didn't see this story sooner! I'm very glad to see more people writing Cal and Reiji fiction! They're a fantastic couple, and it's a shame they didn't make it in the show.

This is a short but very moving entry! You showed Reiji's relaxed nature toward Cal in a natural way. Likewise, you also showed the interesting contrast between Cal's childish side from her younger days, and her cold and envious side as an adult. I liked that!

I'm impressed, and I must say, I've been waiting a long time for somebody to revive this sleepy little section. You've done a very good job, and I'll be sure to check back just in case you write more Phantom stories in the future!
Exypher chapter 1 . 1/19/2016