Reviews for Retribution to Redemption
Juliethobo chapter 30 . 2/25
I hope you have not abandoned this and update soon. I am out of Sirius/Hermione fics and need my fix.
Juliethobo chapter 4 . 2/24
Damn, I think she did go around the twist. Not that I have any problem with getting information out of the enemy, I don't really like how she goes about getting it. But C'est le vie.
Elif2 chapter 30 . 1/26
Hey there! i just wanted to tell you that THIS IS AMAZING! It is very out of character, and usually that feels out of place, but this, with characterizations & little details that enrich story so much (such as Hermione's relationship w/ Fawkes and especially Neville) feels so 'real'. I do realize this is a very ambitious road to take, I am assuming the story is going to be long & thread what we know of Harry's Hogwarts years, but I'm sure you're gonna ace it!
Hoping you'll update soon this wonderful story! I really can't wait to see what is going to happen at the start of Hermione's teaching career or what Peter is up to. I'm also very interested in the other differences between this timeline and Hermione's. I really can't wait! :)
Dear sir/madam/other,

This is really good! I just wanted to comment on your wonderful use of British swearing. I don't know if you're a British, American, or any other nationality, but you've certainly made good use of swearing.

Sincerely,
Oberon.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 30 . 11/28/2016
Thanks for the update! I'm really enjoying how you're weaving familiar Canon aspects in with the universe changes as the story progresses. And I still absolutely adore the Hermione & Neville relationship: sweet, baby Neville is just too precious. I love how innocently he was in thinking that the toad needs a home too. I can't wait to see more interactions between Hermione and the Marauders Lily, especially now that Lily is suspicious of her feelings toward Sirius.

Favorite Line:
So be sure to hold on tight as it's a bit more crowded that when we got here...at five in the morning.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Baby Neville is so freaking cute! I love the relationship been Hermione and Neville. "Fanciful fairy twat." Lol. Great update!
I was BOTWP chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Honestly, this story just keeps getting better and better. It really feels like two different stories sometimes and I have to remind myself of her history with being the last one left for years and being in love with Theo. Love seeing her friendships now unfold with the generation she never knew.
rlsa chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
This chapter was wonderful! I loved the flashbacks and how it paralleled the new story. I really like the familiars, although I've very sad that crooks isn't there. And Lily at the dinner is fantastic! I love that Hermione's was jealous. Thanks for sharing your new chapter!
morethanbooks chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Yay Regulus is alive! It looks like him and sirius have a good relationship. Such a great story and thanks for giving us a long chapter.
CobaltAndSage chapter 29 . 10/23/2016
I just found your story-excellent work! I can't wait for the next chapters!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 29 . 10/23/2016
This was everything and more than I hoped for! Amazing!
arizonadaydreamer chapter 29 . 10/23/2016
Loved seeing this back! Wonderful series of chapters. I can't wait for Hogwart's.
I was BOTWP chapter 29 . 10/22/2016
Ahhh... Wormtail. I am interested to see what happens when they meet for the first time.
I was BOTWP chapter 28 . 10/22/2016
I have decided that your obstacle course should become the standard test. Screw doing tricks in the Great Hall.