Reviews for A little too weird
roguelebeau chapter 8 . 6/20/2005
Please come back? Please, please, please! I'm dying for the end!
Dragonchild chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
k, usually I don't like rovans but I think this one suits...
Down with Romy! Keep evan!
wolfgirl12 chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
leave evan in the story for longer but make it an rogue and remy story
Parvati chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
It seems I put my review for this chapter somewhere else. The first chapter was confusing to say the least.
Parvati chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Well I am fond of EvanRogue. Go ahead and take a shot at it, but some more snogging should occur you aren't too bad at it. Practice.
wolfgirl12 chapter 7 . 7/27/2003
pair remy with rogue
wolfgirl12 chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
I WANT LeBeau! he is mine !
Lucky439 chapter 7 . 3/7/2003
ya i didi nto mean i only wanted shnogging just when you can fit it in i would be tottaly for it

have to have a good balence to much would not bee cool
Oniichan1 chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
I really enjoyed this chapter. The description of Veronica was a very good way to begin, and it made me smile, perhaps more than it would for most. I got the impression that the girl being described is very pretty. Her cooking sounds delicious. Hopefully, we'll see more of her. I'd like to meet her someday, and maybe taste a scone or two.

The dream sequence was very realistic, no pun intended. I appreciated it, being an avid dreamer myself, well aware of the contradictions and fantasies that abide in them. Like the author, I also wouldn't know about the whole snogging thing, but it seemed romantic to me when I read it, and not smutty or overdone. Perhaps I would suggest a short review of syntax in a few places, but it does not detract from the story, and the time of morning this chapter was written certainly allows it to be forgiven.
lonewolf chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
Good chapter! Write agian soon and I will read it. :)
ishandahalf chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
hey, i don't think the makeout scene was as bad as you thought. oh, and i LOVED rogue calling pietro 'maxipad', that was HILARIOUS! i'm still cracking up over it. cool beans. anyhoo, keep it coming. i want more romy! and the grapefruit explanation! it's driving me insane!
Goldylokz chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
i like how you made "the sun" his eyes and everything, very pictureske. can't wait 'til the grapefruit!
Item chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
hm I'd like a grapefruit explanation rather than is that girl anyway? Veronica was it?
Lucky439 chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
awsome mroe please please please i cnat wiat love the shnogging how bout some mroe
Lucky439 chapter 5 . 2/24/2003
how many times can i review to help produse this snogging you spoke of and the cross over

totoally awosme more please soon tootally cool
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »