Reviews for Things I Can(not) Do in Amity Park
i have read this fic wayyy too many times but i just keep coming back, it’s wayyyyyyyyyy too good
BreannaAiedail chapter 1 . 10/9
Oh man, I was laughing so hard at this whole series!
Arbietar chapter 25 . 10/3
You do not know how much joy and laughter this story brings me! I absolutely love it to pieces! I am curious just how long the other students and will remain oblivious to the whole Phantom/Fenton thing. This chapter was just hilarious! I mean absolutely belly rolling! I love the attack on the GIW and the fact that Dash, Paulina, and Valerie were involved with it made it so much better. If only Paulina and Dash would watch Tucker's PDA they would figure something out.
Jonas chapter 25 . 10/1
I think rule 22 and the one about Vlad not being soft and squishy would make excellent chapters for your story.
bleh chapter 25 . 9/28
When ever I read this I just keep imagining Danny singing Bo Burnham's song lower your expectations/ to f you want love to ethier the school or the ghosts. I don't know why but it just keeps coming to my head so I decided to share this.
Oceanfloweroflife chapter 25 . 9/11
I thought rule 25 was not to give Danny coffee. Or was that don’t take Danny’s muffins.
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 25 . 9/2
It was really funny to read. Poor citizens of Amity Park...
Thanks for this story !
GrammerPolice chapter 25 . 9/1
I have learned many things during my time reading this, but mainly just that Danny Fenton is a little shit.

Thank you for writing this!
JessySpectre chapter 25 . 8/30
Just read all twenty-five chapters and only paused to stop laughing.
DPfan chapter 25 . 8/28
This was last updated 2017 so I honestly have little hope in this being finished. PROVE ME WRONGGGG
DPfan chapter 25 . 8/28
OMG! I found this and have been reading this thing the entire day and I laughed my soul out! I love the personality you gave Danny and i imagine his twisted little mind coming up with these hilarious pranks! But I really hope you finish this and finally reveal him soooooon. That would be so coooool!
Catzooa chapter 25 . 8/21
Oh my god, I am so glad I found this, I have not laughed so much or so hard in such a long time! This needs to update more!
Dianasaur101 chapter 25 . 8/8
This story is truly one of a kind. It's such a different format than typical stories because it's continuous, but it's not at the same time. It's almost like each chapter is like an episode where you can just jump right in even if you missed the previous episode. I have to say I love this story. It is so funny and has that dark sense of humor that I love! I also love the idea behind the rules (Lancer's list I think it was). You're such a talented writer, and I'd love to see more rules in the future. Keep up the amazing work on all your stories (I love them all so far)!
NotCrazyJustCreativelyInsane chapter 25 . 8/7
Oh ma goodness! I laughed so hard and so often I think I ruptured something! Freaking amazing and here's to hoping this is not the last!
Claire chapter 25 . 8/4
I love this so much! I got up to this chapter awhile ago and I'm rereading it because It is so good!
1,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »