Reviews for Things I Can(not) Do in Amity Park
matthouston chapter 25 . 2/22
this stuff is hilarious i cant wait for more
Mohr or Less chapter 25 . 2/18
This story is great. Its hard to find stories that reflect the funny side of danny. I hope ypu plan to write more cause this is gold.
Crowgirl67 chapter 25 . 2/13
This is amazing and I need more
i love this fic
Copper Inkwell chapter 25 . 2/8
This story is fucking gold
theUTAUfan chapter 25 . 2/7
You, Guest, are absolutely correct and I could not agree moreTHIS IS AN AWESOME STORY!
Okay. I just have to say I love this story, and I have read over it probably 3 or 4 times now! Almost all of the chapters made me laugh out loud, and I would love to see you continue this story!
theUTAUfan chapter 15 . 2/7
JUST DROP ON THE GROUND AND WIGGLE
theUTAUfan chapter 7 . 2/7
"Tucker made the illustrations." 0wo i'm dying of lAuGhTeR
dizzydaisy37 chapter 25 . 2/7
Wow this is amazing! I really I hope I'll get to read more! If you ever need ideas I'm more than happy to help; you'll find that I'm very imaginative! ;)
linkmaster500 chapter 17 . 1/30
Why is this fix the greatest thing ever? Seriously, my god. I’ve re-read this things several times now, and it just keeps getting funnier. I really do hope you update soon, or at the very least give us a satisfying conclusion.
ExiledValkyrie chapter 25 . 1/23
OK, so I really needed to laugh. This delivered it. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I were brave enough to pull the pranks I think about. when do you plan on the big reveal?
FateOfChaos chapter 25 . 1/23
This story is the funniest thing I’ve ever come across! The trio just doesn’t give a fuck anymore. They’re not even being subtle, yet Amity Park’s residents are just as ignorant as ever. I’m not even sure which Rule I liked the best. They’re all so funny! I stayed up WAY too late reading this because I just couldn’t put it down! I can’t wait for more though! I’m not very creative when it comes to this sort of thing, but I’m sure whatever the next Rule is about will be great! And I really want to see it through to the end! I can just imagine everyone’s reactions! XD
Please please please please please update this soon it is soooooooo gooood!
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 25 . 1/18
I love this to much, there are just no words.

I cannot wait to read more, this stuff is amazing! How many chapters do you plan on having? And when do you estimate the reveal will finally arrive?
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »