Reviews for Things I Can(not) Do in Amity Park
iam.theartofcake chapter 25 . 7/17
This is such an amazing fic! Your writing abilities and style are perfection and the ideas are funny, yet everyone is in character. I love Danno being a lil' shit, and you write him so perfectly like that! I'm burning to know if the students of Casper High ever realize what the real cause of these pranks are! Overall, this is incredible, and I hope you update again u
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story with us readers!
universalgoddess13 chapter 25 . 7/4
This is by far the most entertaining fic Ive read. The characterization feels natural and the banter and wit gives constant chuckles. Cant wait for the other rules, keep being awesome!
Redditwow chapter 25 . 7/2
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS SERIES SO LOOK MUCH!
ShadowDraken69 chapter 21 . 7/1
please, please, please do a chapter where danny lets dan out to give him candy to stop him being so crazy!
Andytheawesome chapter 2 . 6/19
YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS PRECIOUS GEM OF A STORY! Or don't that's fine too BUT IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED BY EVERYBODY!
NerdyBlogs chapter 1 . 6/16
this is literally one of the best things I've ever read. thank you so much
speedyowl152 chapter 25 . 6/15
God I love rereading this I've done it so many times this is probably my favourite fanfiction ever and I'm really upset that the concept isn't more common in other works like dang.
In terms of ideas? If any of his friends get pissed off with him again, blood blossoms are always fun. He could change his clothing colour scheme to all black with white biking gloves and sneakers "why would I cycle when I could fly?" and people just think he's trying to impress sam.
TheyCallMeSama chapter 20 . 6/13
The End notes said, "summer courses..." I thought it said, "summer, courpses" and I was slightly worried.
DreamingOfABetterTime chapter 22 . 6/12
Instead of "Rule 29," the chapter's name should have been "Rule 34.".
It would have been perfect.
Please update soon! This is sooooooo good!
Nentendo Girl106734 chapter 25 . 6/10
here's a suggestion. I will NOT take the phrase 'when pigs fly literally.
Percy James Phantom chapter 25 . 6/3
As of right now, this is the farthest the story has been written, so I want to make a statement. I f-ing love this story! It made me laugh so hard at nearly every chapter (all of them got at least a few chuckles), and I hope you continue writing it!
Percy James Phantom chapter 18 . 6/3
OMFG the fourth wall break from Tucker about it only being season 1 was excellently written
Percy James Phantom chapter 10 . 6/3
KYLE NO! NO EATING THE HUMANS!
Analyn Rockwand chapter 25 . 6/3
WHEN WILL THEY FIGURE IT OUT, DAMNIT?!
1,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »