Reviews for Spider-Man: Shoulders of Giants
Pokeevee57 chapter 44 . 5/2
Ahhhh, this is so amazing! xD I read this all in one go, yes, that’s how amazing this is. I think you’ve done a wonderful job on this so far, so I am truly looking forward to reading the rest! :)
CottageCheese6535 chapter 44 . 4/30
Dude. Hands down, this is my absolute favorite Spider-Man story out there. Heck, it might be my favorite story on this site. I don't know what you're doing to have this great a story, but whatever it is, KEEP DOING IT.
lil cometz chapter 44 . 4/29
if u need to take a break go ahead we will be here
jdude281 chapter 44 . 4/22
Sorry to hear you’ve been having such a rough time of it, but glad to hear you’re getting the help you need.
cabrera1234 chapter 44 . 4/20
how peter going to survive this?
waxchris chapter 44 . 4/18
Man I regularly check for updates and this made me happy.
why no have peter try to fix it while the other fight and please update soon
Death Fury chapter 44 . 4/18
Great job!

Are you going to do the "The Other" arc? That would be awesome!
jdrussom66 chapter 44 . 4/18
Great chapter can't wait for the next glad to have u back
Fanaticguy1001 chapter 44 . 4/17
Just to make things clear, I want to say that I am sorry for what happened to you and congratulation for getting over it. I was wondering what you were doing, at first I thought it was because you were very busy or you ran out of ideas, but now I wish it was either one of them or both. I hope things will be okay for you, man.

As for the chapter, you have done a great job on it once, I'm excited for the next one. So the Guardians have crashed, Rocket has disappeared, Morlun has caught up to them, Tony's coming to the rescue and Hydra seems to have files that appears to be important, is it about Peter's parents or research on him? I can't wait for the next chapter to come out, keep up the awesome work and please be quick on it, it's just so good that it's addictive.

Also, very excited for Avengers Infinity War coming out next Friday, it's gonna be AWESOME!
Batman111893 chapter 44 . 4/17
Very good and you know I completely understand some things change some things don’t even if they seem to which means that you ve just had a hard time adjusting good luck with the story and let me guess Iron Man is gonna show up and blast him to bits
CRUDEN chapter 44 . 4/17
I wonder what Hydra had in the computers hopefully it won't bite out heroes in the but
Koverstreet1000000 chapter 44 . 4/17
I love how you write the Guardians its like I can hear the actors voices when I'm reading. I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, stay strong and keep going.
swagerness chapter 44 . 4/17
music helps. /missingsoul/2-1
LimonLemon chapter 43 . 4/15
I love the entire plot and story mountain! I honestly think the best part is about Star Trek, that really cracked me up I absolutely adore the twist at the end 3